shape
carat
color
clarity

Vivian Silk Satin Wedding Dress @ JCrew - SALE $99.99

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Date: 1/29/2007 9:52:45 PM
Author: Aurelia
Kcourselle -- no, you haven''t made a big mistake... I think my experience was certainly NOT the norm... especially for JCrew! I wish you all the best and hope you love the dress!

Mara -- as it turns out the manager who helped me out so much is actually the sister of a girl I went to GRADE school with (yes, NH seems to be growing smaller, not larger)! I ran into her again at the hospital and finally made the connection - silly me!

Aurelia
phew, thanks for the reassurance...even if it''s just temporary. At least if it doesn''t work out it was a $78 mistake, not huge luckily! I will cross my fingers that it arrives in better shape than yours did. Mara, I''ll keep you guys updated with pictures in a few days when it arrives.

That''s such a great deal, kc. I imagine Aurelia''s experience was rare. It just seems so abnormal for JCrew to be so uncooperative after sending out a damaged product. I am sure yours will be fine.

Aurelia- small world, isn''t it. I am so glad your situation worked out.

By the way, does anyone have pictures of this dress on a real person?? The model on the jcrew site is really boney and it's hard to tell what it will look like.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP