shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Shoes!!!! AHHHH!!! (Mini Freak Out!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Those are some hot shoes meresal.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
holy sh!t those are hot! Seriously stunning. Good for you!! It is my dream to have some fantastic and luxurious wedding shoes. Yay!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
WOWSERS! So lucky!!!
6.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous and soooooooo exciting! How sweet of her to buy them for you...

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous shoes! I love them!
30.gif
As far as wearing them after the wedding, you can always get them dyed to a color that you will wear more often!

teapot

Shiny_Rock
Shoes like that can be worn with anything. They are so cute. Lucky woman.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can we get some pics when you get them?

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad everyone likes them! It's funny, but I actually get butterflies in my stomach when I see them!!
30.gif

Date: 3/5/2009 4:43:49 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Can we get some pics when you get them?
I've made an appointment with the SA at Neimans to go see them again this weekend and spend a little more time with them actually on my feet. You know, actually walking around, since I'll be wearing them for a couple of hours. I will most definitely take pictures at the store!! I have no shame
41.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, Meresal, those shoes are freaking HOT! I
30.gif
30.gif
them!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
whoa HOT shoes!! Those are awesome!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooo....Meresal! I''m so excited for you to go try them on!!!! Pictures are a MUST!!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
WOW I love them
30.gif
30.gif

CKinNYC

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous shoes! And, to wearing them after the wedding, I was in the Loubie store the other day here in NY, and, as someone was trying on those very shoes for her wedding, the assistant told her that they could be dyed afterwards.

Just a thought - you could dye them black/blue/hot pink/whatever colour your heart desires after the wedding, and get lots more wear out of them. Plus, they are likely to get a bit trashed after a few wears if you leave ''em white (well they would on me!).

Just call up any CL store and ask them how they''d recommend dyeing them - I live by the Horatio St., NY store and the peeps in there are super-nice and helpful.

Congrats!!!!
36.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I have been looking for these shoes non-stop. You are the luckiest girl in the world for having gotten your hands on a pair! They are beautiful!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I haven''t gone to try them on again yet, but I will this week... However, I had "MARK" (my amazing sales dude), send me a few pictures, since the ones online can''t be seen with a white background.

I can''t stop staring, yumm!!
18.gif

weddingshoe072509eek1.JPG

meresal

Ideal_Rock
another... you can really see the height in this one.

weddingshoe072509eek2.JPG

meresal

Ideal_Rock
last one...
I think it''s funny that he sent me these pictures in an email titled, "Must Have". It is NOT a good thing that I have made a friend in the shoe dept at Neiman''s.
27.gif

weddingshoe072509eek3.JPG

meresal

Ideal_Rock
These are obviously not the slingbacks in the OP. For anyone that is interested, those are an old style called "Very Noeud". They aren''t sold in stores anymore, but can be found in various colors on the internet... not Ivory though.

QueenG

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 10:13:03 AM
Author: meresal
These are obviously not the slingbacks in the OP. For anyone that is interested, those are an old style called ''Very Noeud''. They aren''t sold in stores anymore, but can be found in various colors on the internet... not Ivory though.
Meresal,

Sorry if I missed it in an earlier post, but what is the name of this style? I bought them as well, but I can''t find an officla name anywhere! I just keep calling them the d''orsay with a bow because, well, they''re d''orsays with a bow!

Also, will you be wearing a shorter dress, by chance? I feel like the shoes are so gorgeous that they neeeed to be shown off all night!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 11:34:09 AM
Author: Lioness

Date: 3/10/2009 10:13:03 AM
These are obviously not the slingbacks in the OP. For anyone that is interested, those are an old style called ''Very Noeud''. They aren''t sold in stores anymore, but can be found in various colors on the internet... not Ivory though.
Meresal,

Sorry if I missed it in an earlier post, but what is the name of this style? I bought them as well, but I can''t find an officla name anywhere! I just keep calling them the d''orsay with a bow because, well, they''re d''orsays with a bow!

Also, will you be wearing a shorter dress, by chance? I feel like the shoes are so gorgeous that they neeeed to be shown off all night!
The name of the pair I''m getting is "Bow T Dorcet". The slingback in the OP is "Very Noeud".

No, I''m actually wearing a very full skirt... but will change into a shorter white dress when we go out with all our friends after the reception. I do plan on taking some of my bridals where you can see my shoes though. When did you get yours? I''m ordering mine this weekend!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
When you go to get them, do you mind reporting back if Neimans has them in blue (they only have black online). I ordered a pair of the Very Noeud from Bluefly this weekend, but these are so much hotter. I seriously don''t think I have ever seen more perfect shoes!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
katamari: They only come in Ivory, Black, and Navy. That is what I was told last weekend when I saw them originally. Is it navy that you are looking for?

ETA: CKinNYC posted earlier that an SA in the store in NYC said they are dye-able. So you could go with the ivory and die them if navy isn't what you're looking for.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the eye candy Meresal!!! I can''t wait until you get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 12:08:50 AM
katamari: They only come in Ivory, Black, and Navy. That is what I was told last weekend when I saw them originally. Is it navy that you are looking for?

ETA: CKinNYC posted earlier that an SA in the store in NYC said they are dyeable. So you could go with the ivory and die them if navy isn''t what you''re looking for.

I was wanting more royal blue, but I might have to go check out how dark the navy is. I would be extremely nervous to dye these shoes, but I might have to--because I am in love!
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results