shape
carat
color
clarity

WF U Prong earring CADS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hwkkix

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 8:28:36 AM
Author: bgray

Date: 11/14/2008 3:37:09 PM
Author: hwkkix
Downgrading myself to terrible from stink
may i ask you (hope this isnt rude) how much your total earring cost is? i would love to get my sister a pair for a gift (long bad several years for her) but i am on a budget... thanks in advance
I'm sorry - i do not have that info right now

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2008 10:49:52 PM

Date: 11/14/2008 5:05:06 PM
Author: Allison D.
OH
MY
GOODNESS!

I am dying to see these finished!
9.gif

I''m sure she''ll be thrilled.
Allison D,

I received the pics tonight of the earrings. Have you seen them? They look amazing.
HA - not only have I *seen* them, I''m going to hold you personally responsible for creating the NEED for another pair of earrings! LOL

They look GORGEOUS. Your gal is one lucky lady; she''s going to be blown away.
9.gif

hwkkix

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 12:12:46 PM

Date: 12/2/2008 10:49:52 PM

Date: 11/14/2008 5:05:06 PM
OH
MY
GOODNESS!

I am dying to see these finished!
9.gif

I''m sure she''ll be thrilled.
Allison D,

I received the pics tonight of the earrings. Have you seen them? They look amazing.
HA - not only have I *seen* them, I''m going to hold you personally responsible for creating the NEED for another pair of earrings! LOL

They look GORGEOUS. Your gal is one lucky lady; she''s going to be blown away.
9.gif
My apologies - sort of. I pull them out at nigth while working in my office with the lights dimmed and they really do blow me away.

Ii''m a rookie so my opinion means little BUT can tell you that the rings simply amaze me at thier performance and these earrings are a perfect compliment.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Pictures!!!!???!!!
3.gif
4.gif
9.gif

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! AMAZING! I want pics! I too would love to know price. But maybe that''s rude? I don''t know. But these are fabulous! WOW! I totally want a pair. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post pics!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are incredible!! I can''t wait to see how these turn out and your future pictures! I loooooove the profile design!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results