shape
carat
color
clarity

What type of setting for an asscher

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am getting a aqua asscher from Gary and I am trying to find a setting that would be complimentary and show the stone to it's best ability. Please post any ideas that you might have, I don't want anything too fancy or with a lot of stones.

this
30.gif

Oh that is truly lovely.

Keep on posting

Thanks Bellerophon, that was a lovely setting, I really like that bridge idea. I wonder who made it for them.

Date: 12/16/2008 1:38:56 PM
Author: bellerophon
Here is another one I love: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pokey-special-handshots-better-late-than-never.49380/

I like halo settings, but I believe the halo can detract from the asscher. In will probaby get grief for that statement. ;) Again, I am no expert just a lurker. That being said, here is one halo I LOVE LOVE LOVE for an asscher: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/baguette-trap-halo-for-asscher-opinions-please.49047/

LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT LEON SETTING!!!

Both Mochi and I are trying to figure out what to do because Gary cuts his Asschers so incredibly deep, so I think I''m going to do something reminiscent of my engagement ring to try and bring the colour down a step or two, and increase the contrast.

original.aspx

Or something a little more rounded and simple, like this.

bezeljpeg.jpg

Ms. Fortune:

I''m with you. The Leon setting is awseome. Would take it over the halo, no doubt -- that''s my personal preferecne. Love the extra "bling," for lack of a better word. However, the bling doesn''t take away from the center stone. A perfect balance. :)

Yea I found that awesome ring earlier today. I can''t find too many choices like that one. The only other one is a verragio eng-0069P. But I have know idea where to get or how much it is!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP