shape
carat
color
clarity

What's your favorite mobile app and why?

HI:

I just saw a Steller's Jay. My first one!!! Stunning and what interesting sounds it made!!! Wish I had the app!!

cheers--Sharon

Okay, well now I have to google "Steller's Jay". I've never heard of that one.

What a pretty bird. I don't think we have them here in New England. Maybe I need to take a "birding" trip to expand what I have seen. I used to make fun of my ex-in laws for being birders, but now that I'm old, I totally get it. Hah!

I love Waze, Kindle, TD bank and Chase Bank, Amazon, EBay and the usual social platforms Facebook and Instagram.

The Times and Sunday Times, the digital version of the newspapers in UK, paid subscription. I read it everyday.

FB, FB Messenger, IG, WA, Gmail, eBay, Amazon, Outlook/Office for work emails, banking apps, calculator, Gallery, an authentic app, PayPal, travel related apps such as train booking and Booking.com, a file organiser, and Notes.

DK :))

I use Kindle a lot as well as streaming service like Netflix, Disney+ (especially with the contract issue with Directv), and Apple TV. Also regularly use Pinterest for recipes, Waze, and PulsePoint.

Poshmark, my local grocer, clothing stores like anthro, urban, and free people, Instagram, obviously my gmails, Reddit, weather, idk basically everything is an app and I use it.

+1 to the local grocer, especially for clipping digital coupons.

I've tried to do online shopping on a phone, but my eyesight isn't great anymore and I found it so difficult to look at the photos on a small screen. Screenshot 2024-09-04 at 1.49.10 PM.png

According to my battery usage info, my 3 most used apps are WhatsApp, Instagram and Reddit; so I’d say those two along with Google Maps (I can get lost on a straight road) and a banking/payment app (I HATEEEEE carrying a wallet around).

I'm with you on the banking/payment app! I tend to carry one credit card, and sometimes it's the "wrong" one so the app comes in very handy.

Not so much as "favourites", however, I have 9 different parking apps on my phone as it makes life so much easier!

DK :lol-2:

Yes, the parking apps are so convenient in the city!

I love Waze, Kindle, TD bank and Chase Bank, Amazon, EBay and the usual social platforms Facebook and Instagram.
I use Kindle a lot as well as streaming service like Netflix, Disney+ (especially with the contract issue with Directv), and Apple TV. Also regularly use Pinterest for recipes, Waze, and PulsePoint.

Is Waze a lot easier to use than Google Maps? I'd never heard of them before.

I like it bc it also tells you if there is anything on the road to watch out for. Like if there is traffic, police cars, road block, even is there is a speeding camera.
I think it works about the same. Maybe a little easier bc you don't have to out the from and to. Just where you are going.

I have a habit of opening Google maps, but try to consciously choose Waze. I do like the alerts, plus it just seems to have more route variations/options. I've had some wrong errors or ridiculous routes with Google. My kids get so upset with me when I don't use Waze! :naughty:

HI:

Saw someone use this today....I inquired about it.....

cheers--Sharon

A woman at the grocery store showed it to me a while ago and I downloaded it but haven't used it yet.
It looked interesting and is easy to use. I googled the creators.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP