carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash operations disrupted by Hurricane Beryl

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Here we go again y'all!
Hurrican Beryl made an unwelcome arrival early this morning and is moving right through the Houston area. Fortunately it came ashore as only a Cat 1 storm so it is not a huge wind event. But it is bringing lots of rain and flooding.

Our offices are currently without power so operations are down for the moment. Some activities continue to the extent possible by those working remotely and who themselves have power at home.

Hopefully the storm will stay on a northerly track and move out of the area without lingering too long. I will update status as we return to normal.

If you have an order pending or are currently awaiting services or information, please be patient.

I thought of you and the Whiteflash team this morning when I saw the news! Stay safe and hopefully there won’t be major flooding or property damage.

Praying for the WF teams safety!
Stay safe!

Stay safe; that is the most important thing. Diamonds can wait.

Just an update. Our operations are getting back to normal. We got power back to the office a couple days ago but air conditioning and internet lagged behind. We have them now so the office is back up and running. However, several of our team members do not have power at home, so we are still not 100%.

Thanks to all for your words of support!

Just an update. Our operations are getting back to normal. We got power back to the office a couple days ago but air conditioning and internet lagged behind. We have them now so the office is back up and running. However, several of our team members do not have power at home, so we are still not 100%.

Thanks to all for your words of support!

As a Houstonian who just got power back, glad to hear your side of town is doing better than ours!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP