shape
carat
color
clarity

Wonderful Experience at VC for my H&A Pave Ring

cdt537

Rough_Rock
Hi PS Community!

My fiancé is a wedding coordinator so I knew that when I popped the question I needed a ring that would completely blow her away. I started doing my own research and quickly stumbled across these forums where everyone was ranting and raving about Victor Canera and how amazing his "Canera Ideal Hearts" super ideal cut stones could be seen sparkling from across the room. I must admit I was skeptical and I am here to tell you how wrong I was.

My experience with Victor was nothing short of perfection.

I began looking on Victor's website and aside from his amazing inventory of loose cut stones I was really drawn to the one of a kind nature of his designs. Thanks to your help here I had already educated myself and was able to truly appreciate the scope images of Victor’s diamonds to confirm that they really did look amazing but I needed to see them in person.

With this information, I was able to visit Victor at his shop. We had a great meeting and he showed me some examples of his work and some center stone options as well. He gave a small presentation showing the level of cut quality of the Canera Ideal Hearts diamond and the respective scope images. I ended up pulling the trigger on a AGS 000 - 1.941ct H-Si1 VC H&A stone right then and there.

I decided to go with a pave six prong knife edge design for the ring and he did such an amazing job that he even featured my ring and diamond on his webpage shortly after making it! This is my own diamond set in the page!
https://www.victorcanera.com/rings/engagement/gabriella-six-prong-with-knife-edge-pave-band

A few weeks after the selection of the stone and setting, I got an email telling me that my ring was ready. To say I was blown away by the finished ring is an under statement. In real life it’s spectacular. Most importantly, my girlfriend and now fiancé is thrilled with her ring. She keeps telling me that she didn’t expect something so beautiful and that she still can't believe how it sparkles. I wanted a world class diamond and a one of a kind setting for her and I was able to get both.

I had the misconception that the process was going to be grueling but it ended up being really convenient. Aside from his world class craftsmanship I found Victor to be exceptionally attentive and professional. In the end I feel like I really made an informed buying decision and that I got value for my money. Value for me doesn’t necessarily mean “cheap” it means getting value for my money buying something that’s world class.

I was so satisfied with the overall experience that I just recently commissioned Victor to make my fiancé and I two custom Wedding bands which I absolutely cannot wait to see.

Thanks again to everyone here for helping me find Victor Canera! Oh and of course here are some pictures of my ring!

View media item 122767View media item 122766View media item 122765

Congrats, beautiful ring!. :love: of course we expect nothing less from VC.

Gorgeous! Congratulations!!!

stunning!

Beautiful ring and congrats on your engagement!!

Just lovely :love:

Man, you did good! Congrats on your engagement!

That is an amazing ring! VC does impeccable work. Congratulations on your engagement.

Gorgeous!!! :love: Congrats on your engagement! Any hand shots on your fiancé?

Congratulations on your engagement. Please come back with pictures on her hand. We all love seeing jewelry pictures.

A08CBE51-4129-4A24-8D45-68DAA244450F.jpeg 4DF2A797-829E-47F4-BA9F-7B9081E725ED.jpeg BA5C9A9D-13E7-485E-9DB8-E24FBC3461B0.jpeg 629022DB-D01E-4DB0-A298-00A514A97FE9.jpeg
Congrats!! The ring is stunning!! And so is the diamond.

Congratulations on your engagement and nailing it with this amazing creation by Victor. Now we need lots of pictures with the ring on her finger. Hand shots please!!!!! And I asked them to move this bread to SMTB.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP