shape
carat
color
clarity

WOW... the new setting is finally here! [:naughty:]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Nevermind! I just searched topics posted and I found your original thread. I remember reading that awhile ago when I first discovered PS. I have to say (and sorry if it''s a bit rude) - the new setting makes it a much, much prettier ring. I''m more of a RB girl myself, but your cushion in that setting is simply gorgeous. I can''t get over it!!!! Congrats again.

36.gif
wow! how gorgeous Cushion and beautiful setting
30.gif

I LOVE your ring! The diamond looks huge because of the dainty band! Congrats! I bet it was torture waiting for that sucker o be done but it looks like it was worth the wait!
30.gif

Oh my, your diamond and setting are just AMAZING!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Wow, what a stunner PRbaglady! It''s so funny, I looked at that exact same setting at Michael C. Fina when we first started looking at rings, and it was one of the best settings that I saw there. It was a serious contender but I too am a cushion girl and was worried about how it would look with a rectangular stone, and it was also a little high for me (I asked Leon to make my current ring really low because I really do bang my hands around a lot). But your leap of faith really paid off and the ring is absolutely stunning. The setting really lets a lot of light into the stone and I love how thin the band is!

Could we see a top view of the setting?

Hi schmoopykitty! There are a few pics on the first page of the thread with a top view of the setting? do you mean a top view that''s not a hand shot? i have zillion pics, so let me know and i''ll be happy to post. haha

That is one of the most amazing settings I''ve ever seen! I keep coming back to the thread thinking that I''ve just remembered it better than it actually is, but not so. It''s beautiful.

Wowwwww, this ring and setting are TO DIE FOR! I adore it!

Congratulations!

Did I read correctly that you have a ton more pics??? PLEASE PLEASE post them ALL!
36.gif

I just saw this thread was bumped and I had to look at it again. Your ring is still my favorite on this site. Makes me wish I''d seen that cut and setting before I got engaged! Haha...I love my ring too but I must admit I sent a photo of yours to my fiance to let him know if we ever upgrade I want THAT.

Heh.

PRBAGLADY! I have to tell you that I come to this thread every few days just to admire your ring! I really truly think it is the most stunning I have seen here yet! (Not that I dont love everyone else''s, but this one speaks to me!)
I don''t blame the girl on the subway for asking to take a pic, I might have done the same thing!!! LOL!
It''s so pretty and classic while being so unique at the same time. Had I not already designed my ring I would totally have gone for something just like yours!
Congrats! It is INCREDIBLE!
Do you have a wedding band picked out?

i''m with the others. i keep coming back to ogle the photos of your amazing cushion and setting! love the delicate sparkliness with that huge cushion. i''m definitely feeling tempted to stray from my tried and true RB....
9.gif

prbaglady: Yours is fast becoming one of my fave rings here on PS. It is just stunning!

Your ring is just gorgeous! That stone looks huge and the setting is absolutely perfect....so delicate! I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP