shape
carat
color
clarity

X question

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know Kenny; he loves to post whacky, kookie, funny stuff.
But sometimes it's a little video on X, and I can never get it to work.
Clearly others do.

I've never signed up for X.
Is that it, or is there a way?

i dont do x but a friend of mine posts interesting tid bits on my other forum and if i scroll down im able to open in firefox

I have not joined X either but my dh sends me cute clips and I am able to open it after checking no I do not want to join

Let me preface this by saying that every time people start talking about X I start thinking since when do we openly talk about **** sites.

So I will stick to the only true way which is to call the website by its one true name which is Twitter.

So, if I'm understanding correctly, you want to post a Twitter video here, on PS? And it's not working?

I don't believe having a Twitter account has any importance in the matter. The links are all the same. PS supports twitter links. You just need to use the "media" option under the three dots right next to the emoji button. Paste the link, PS does the rest.

Edit: today is the day I found out PS has at least one word it automatically sensors.

My husband doesn’t do X either but if I send him a link to a post with a video, it takes him to his safari browser where he is able to watch it. He hasn’t joined either.

Same, I don't do Twitter/X.

DK =)2

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP