shape
carat
color
clarity

You''ve just won the lottery. Your poor SO is...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Well, Canuk-gal has got me thinking about how to get back and forth from my farmhouse.

I''ve got it! But I''ll be reasonable...I don''t have to own one outright...fractional ownership will do....

54itled76.jpg

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jewellery:
1. Micropave cushion cut ring from HW.
2. Split-shank emerald-cud diamond from Lock''s.
3. ACA studs.

Others:
1. A vacation.
2. A vacation.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Harriet we needs pics pls.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2007 3:34:15 PM
Author: widget
Well, Canuk-gal has got me thinking about how to get back and forth from my farmhouse.

I''ve got it! But I''ll be reasonable...I don''t have to own one outright...fractional ownership will do....
That one definitely has the range - excellent choice!
1.gif

doobao

Shiny_Rock
I would loooooove to include these 2 things~

1. http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=70http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=79

Beauuu~tiful Ring with 8 ct white emerald cut diamond;
Shank set on four sides. There is no gallery - the culet is open from the back. Shank curves up and flows into prongs finished as single claws. The halo is almost hidden when viewed from the top.
Head: Micropave
Shank: Micropave
Metal: Platinum

2. MLS# L22157
Magnificent contemporary home located on the gold coast of linda isle with sweeping turning basin and sunset views.
The finest french limestone, carved mahogany, koa wood and bronze are combined in this one-of-a-kind work of art.
Subterranean wine cellar/media room, bronze waterfalls.
Custom state of the art electronic systems and warm balinese touches unite in a seamless expression of luxurious sophistication.
PLUS a dock for approximately 65'' boat and two side ties.

L22157_P04.jpg

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
i would start off with this... sorry i couldnt find a better picture, but is the harry winston used in the movie maid in manhattan

hwnecklace.jpg

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
then i will follow it by this beautiful bentley.......

bentley1.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2007 3:34:15 PM
Author: widget

9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results