shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Erika Winters or CVB Solitaire Setting Mount

laflaneuse

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I know this a long shot, but I am looking for an Erika Winters or CVB setting that can accommodate a 10.3 mm (4 ct) diameter round stone. Open to any metal and re-sizeable to a size 6.5.

Thank you!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know it's not the same, but I have a solitaire mount exquisitely made by David Klass Jewelry's uber bench, if you're interested.

laflaneuse

Rough_Rock
I know it's not the same, but I have a solitaire mount exquisitely made by David Klass Jewelry's uber bench, if you're interested.

Hi Kim, yes I’d be interested in that as well. He has beautiful work. Do you have pictures?

Thanks!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
What about a CVB dalia platinum head and gold engraved band? My stone is 10 mm

laflaneuse

Rough_Rock
What about a CVB dalia platinum head and gold engraved band? My stone is 10 mm

Hi, saw your other post and actually am very interested in the June cluster ring. Definitely open to the the Dahlia setting too. Let me know what you're thinking on pricing.

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, saw your other post and actually am very interested in the June cluster ring. Definitely open to the the Dahlia setting too. Let me know what you're thinking on pricing.

Hi!

The June cluster has the diamond at a little over $17k plus the setting was $2680 so whole ring was about $20k

dahlia was about $1900 I think?

If you want to do all three for $18? So that’s about $4 k off.

Thank you!

laflaneuse

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the info! Unfortunately the June cluster is a bit outside my price range at the moment. But what would the price be for just the Dahlia? I am contemplating between trying to find an existing setting or going the custom route.

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
I’m thinking $1250 for the Dahlia thank you

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results