shape
carat
color
clarity

for sale 3 carat tsavorite ring $2000

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yes, my oldest started college, but this ring is beautiful. 3.02 carat tsavorite ring in 18K gold 6.5 size ring setting, with 6 side diamonds (very bright estimated G-H SI). Pros: the ring has a lot of presence. Tsavorites are untreated stones, and the color of the green is near top color quality according to the gemologist who appraised it (said stones like this are quite rare). Cons the stone is a wee big for the setting. While the appraiser assured me the ring can be safely worn daily, suggested at some point swapping to a custom setting. The stone does have eye visible inclusions (last pic to show the inclusions). If inclusions bother you, not the piece for you. Regardless, the stone does look bright and vibrant and not dull or with off colors. I am also open to offers, but I do have a mental floor. tsavrotieringvendor3.jpg tsavoriteringonhand.jpg tsavoriteinclusions.jpg

Last edited:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello all bumping and now 1800! I took video but I'm having tech issues attaching. But if I can figure out, will attach. Basically I would describe this ring is being for someone who would like a large beautiful tsavorite ring (awesome color) but who is not fussed with some clarity issues. Looks great 12" out. I believe I can email video tho having trouble uploading This is link to ad https://loupetroop.com/account/listings/36273

Last edited:

airplay355

Shiny_Rock
Link isn’t working for me :(

totallystoned

Rough_Rock
Hi Partgypsy,
I just joined this site and saw your post. What is the best way to reach you? I clicked the link, is that your site? Looked like I needed a log in etc.
Thanks

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BUMP BIG price drop, plus some videos and photos. Bottom line I find it hard to photograph this stone. It is very pretty irl. It does have eye visible inclusions. These are not fractures but naturally occuring inclusions. While it is far clearer than an equivalent emerald, do not expect it to look like a green diamond. It is for someone who loves colored gemstones and their uniqueness. It is priced accordingly.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
BUMP BIG price drop, plus some videos and photos. Bottom line I find it hard to photograph this stone. It is very pretty irl. It does have eye visible inclusions. These are not fractures but naturally occuring inclusions. While it is far clearer than an equivalent emerald, do not expect it to look like a green diamond. It is for someone who loves colored gemstones and their uniqueness. It is priced accordingly.

I'm intrigued, but the photos are too blurry to really tell what it looks like and where the inclusions are. Any way to get clearer photos? And is there any chance you would sell the tsavorite without the setting?

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Glitterata. I admit, I am not the best at photos. at loupe troop I also took a photo. I do need to be honest it is not an eye clean stone. But still very pretty! Right now, I'd prefer to sell it together. But you can pm via email if you are interested in the stone alone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results