shape
carat
color
clarity

I just really need to brag about my engagement ring

Blen1989

Rough_Rock
My fiancé proposed on 12/23 with my dream ring that I designed at our local small-town jeweller and I couldn’t be more in love with it if I tried. A friend of mine said “it’s sparkly but also somehow cozy???” and that felt absolutely correct. It distracts me every day and I will cherish it forever.

After trying on some moissanite options and realizing it was too rainbow-y for me personally, we went ahead with these stunning lab diamonds. I wanted a ring that I could pass on as an heirloom someday and our jeweller delivered. ❤️ It’s incredibly special to me and was the result of my fiancé telling me to stop shopping for inexpensive mass-made rings, and insisting that I create the ring of my dreams instead. I’m a lucky gal!
image_2024_03_18T17_45_38_283Z.png

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring -- Congratulations to you both!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love:It's beautiful and proportionally perfect, to me! I'm so happy you have something you love, because that's everything.

Enjoy this exciting time!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I love a nice three stone ring. It looks perfect on your hand. Love it! And congratulations on the engagement!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will always love a classic three stone, congratulations!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
It’s beautiful, and looks perfect on your hand! Congratulations!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Huge congrats!!!

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! A three stone! Classic, elegant, my favourite!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so beautiful! The proportions are perfect on your lovely hand, and I just adore 3 stones. Hugest congrats to you and your fiance!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great proportions & congratulations!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and congratulations!

Bijouteried

Shiny_Rock
My fiancé proposed on 12/23 with my dream ring that I designed at our local small-town jeweller and I couldn’t be more in love with it if I tried. A friend of mine said “it’s sparkly but also somehow cozy???” and that felt absolutely correct. It distracts me every day and I will cherish it forever.

After trying on some moissanite options and realizing it was too rainbow-y for me personally, we went ahead with these stunning lab diamonds. I wanted a ring that I could pass on as an heirloom someday and our jeweller delivered. ❤️ It’s incredibly special to me and was the result of my fiancé telling me to stop shopping for inexpensive mass-made rings, and insisting that I create the ring of my dreams instead. I’m a lucky gal!
image_2024_03_18T17_45_38_283Z.png

It is lovely and elegant! Many congrats to you and kudos to your generous fiancé!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
I'm happy you got your dream ring!
You should brag in the Lab Grown Diamonds forum...ask the adm to move this thread: man-made gemstones are not allowed in the Show Me The Bling forum (see forum policy, second rule).

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How lovely! Would you pls share the sizes of all three stones? And also your finger size?

Always useful for those looking for inspiration and info on how their own ring might look on their finger.

Thanks! And congratulations on your engagement and lovely new diamond ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results