carat
color
clarity

My ACA DK 20th Anniversary Ring

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Because I'm happy.....on your ring and Anniversary!!!:appl::wavey::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cheers--Sharon

lovebezels

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!!! And, congratulations on your anniversary!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! I'm a yellow gold lover and your ring is luscious!! Superb! Congratulations!!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
To the next 20 years! What a gorgeous ring. I am rather partial to octagons myself and that is just outstanding.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and what a lovely setting. I love working with DK too! Happy Anniversary!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary! I am so glad you finally posted this beauty! That ACA found a great home! Beautiful stone and setting!:love:

Thank you @diamondseeker2006 ! Your thread finally motivated me!

Happy Anniversary. Beautiful ring and it looks lovely on your hand.

Thanks @Queenie60 Sometimes I look at pictures of my hands and wonder who's old hands are those :cheeky:.

Wow, oh wow!!!
I love what you have done with this ring!!
Enjoy it! And happy anniversary!!!

I told you I liked mixed metals @gregchang35 ! I think we have something in common!

HI:

Because I'm happy.....on your ring and Anniversary!!!:appl::wavey::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cheers--Sharon
@canuk-gal Thank you Sharon! I appreciated that!

Beautiful!!! And, congratulations on your anniversary!
Thank you @lovebezels ! :wavey:

Wow! I'm a yellow gold lover and your ring is luscious!! Superb! Congratulations!!

@suzanne2 I think I want to add some more yellow gold to my wardrobe! I'm loving it too these days!

To the next 20 years! What a gorgeous ring. I am rather partial to octagons myself and that is just outstanding.
@CSpan Thank you! I've been following your threads on looking for a new wedding band. Cant wait to see the wedding band once it's made! Your
beautiful ering is TDF!

Beautiful stone and what a lovely setting. I love working with DK too! Happy Anniversary!

Thank you @Slick1 ! I wouldnt hesitate to use DK /Amy again! They were great!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy 20th! Lovely ring.

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy 20th anniversary! What a beautiful work of art!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on a stunning 20th anniversary ring @tyty333!!! I remember talking about the possibilities with you last year at the ps gtg and I’m so glad that you ended up with such an amazing stone and setting! :love::appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring and the design is genius! That tilt...:love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful and unique ring and stone! love it!!!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE IT!!! love the mixed metals, the stone, everything! Happy anniversary!:love::love::love:

Trionacat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Simply stunning and congrats

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 20th! Lovely ring.
Thank you @caf ! :wavey:

Happy 20th anniversary! What a beautiful work of art!

Thank you @Weecam They do seem like little pieces of art! DK does such a nice job!

Congrats on a stunning 20th anniversary ring @tyty333!!! I remember talking about the possibilities with you last year at the ps gtg and I’m so glad that you ended up with such an amazing stone and setting! :love::appl:

@ac117 It took a while for a big birthday or big anniversary to roll around but really happy to finally have a larger (for me) ideal cut stone!
We need another get-together!

I love this ring and the design is genius! That tilt...:love:
Thank you @PintoBean And thank you for all your help and advice with the design!

What a beautiful and unique ring and stone! love it!!!!
Thank you @Tekate I tend to like slightly different and I think I ticked all the boxes with this one!

I LOVE IT!!! love the mixed metals, the stone, everything! Happy anniversary!:love::love::love:
Thank you for your kind words @Gussie :wavey:

Simply stunning and congrats

Thank you @Trionacat Its nice to finally have something new to show off!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Ouuuhhhh!!!!!

Love your ring!!!! The profile is delish, and all the elements are so visually cool. I just love what a substantial and versatile piece you have!

I adore octagonal creations, and the way you combined it with the mixed metals and halo is really exciting!!!

I would love love more photos. What a great ring!!!

**edit to add: the details are really, really, well executed- the proportions, the milgrain, engraving, finishes.... :clap: and the ACA looks like a sparkler!!!! ****

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on 20 years! Enjoy that beautiful ring!

Lani

Rough_Rock
Beautiful design and very unique! Congrats!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I don’t know how I missed this! Beautiful ring, and Congrats!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear @tyty333, huge congratulations on 20 years of marriage and on this gorgeous and quite unique ring! It looks right at home on your hand!!! Wear it in good health!

Arthur Kennedy

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

Crawling out of my shell to share my 20th Anniversary gift with everyone. Big shout out to Whiteflash, and David and
Amy Klass! Where do I start??? I knew I wanted a RHR and with input from Whiteflash, I was able to pick out a beautiful 1.14 J/SI1 A Cut Above stone. Whiteflash was a pleasure to work with. They were warm, friendly, and accommodating. After receiving my ACA and doing my happy dance (WOW on the fire and sparkle), back in the mail it went to David and Amy Klass for the setting. David and Amy were also easy to work with and very (very) patient. I just have to add that their workmanship is amazing! There is a little bit of everything I like (maybe too much by some standards :) ) ...mixed metals, engraving, milgraining, satin finish and a lovely ACA.

My picture taking abilities don't do it justice, but here are the results...
IMG_20190601_172208816.jpg front view 2.jpg
IMG_20190529_153109658.jpg IMG_20190601_171910238.jpg
Here is a DK photo showing the side view.
original ring 3.jpg

Absolutely stunning! And so unique.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results