shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Show Me Your Emeralds

missyc

Rough_Rock
Oh, how DREAMY! Small and chonky? I'd call it perfect.

Aw, shucks :bigsmile: I don't know the origin, size, or degree of oiling. All I know is that a pretty penny was spent on it at a jewellery auction house many years ago. Emeralds are such a mesmerizing stone. I could spent all day looking at it :oops2:

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
My first CS! This is all @Neptune 's fault! I have loved her emerald for a year so I needed to get an emerald!! Im doing a north south toi et moi since I happen to have a pear lab diamond I was trying to sell and no one wanted, lol

IMG_9789.jpg

image4.jpeg

image1.jpeg

Vendor pic:
s-l1600 (1).jpg

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
My first CS! This is all @Neptune 's fault! I have loved her emerald for a year so I needed to get an emerald!! Im doing a north south toi et moi since I happen to have a pear lab diamond I was trying to sell and no one wanted, lol

IMG_9789.jpg

image4.jpeg

image1.jpeg

Vendor pic:
s-l1600 (1).jpg

Clean and crisp, delish! Glad to be a not even nano influencer for emerald. It’s the best gem for wearing imo.

I would love to see what type of N-S setting you’re considering. Belly by belly type?

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
My diamond & Columbian emerald Callisto Toi et Moi arrived today :kiss2: The diamond was from Alex Weber and emerald from Desert Rose. It's so comfy and deliciously green.

Callisto 1.jpg

Callisto 2.jpg

Had to take pics with my double tulips while they basked in today's sun (finally getting warmer in NY)
Callisto 3.jpg

Callisto 4.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What Toi et Moi?! All I see is that drop dead gorgeous, mesmerizing GREEEEEEEEEEEN!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
My diamond & Columbian emerald Callisto Toi et Moi arrived today :kiss2: The diamond was from Alex Weber and emerald from Desert Rose. It's so comfy and deliciously green.

Callisto 1.jpg

Callisto 2.jpg

Had to take pics with my double tulips while they basked in today's sun (finally getting warmer in NY)
Callisto 3.jpg

Callisto 4.jpg

Omg this is STUNNING!!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

Callisto 1.jpg

Callisto 2.jpg

Callisto 3.jpg

Callisto 4.jpg
I love this. I want it.:love:

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock

Callisto 1.jpg

Callisto 2.jpg

Callisto 3.jpg

Callisto 4.jpg

@Chasiu That's amazing!! Seriously!!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

Callisto 1.jpg

Callisto 2.jpg

Callisto 3.jpg

Callisto 4.jpg

Gorgeous!!!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Callisto 1.jpg

Callisto 2.jpg

Callisto 3.jpg

Callisto 4.jpg

I’ve never seen anything like it! Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results