shape
carat
color
clarity

Request for expert advice re: some diamonds

Jjab

Rough_Rock
Are any experts on right now who could help me evaluate a few diamonds?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hello, Jjab!
Sure thing - what can we help you with?

Jjab

Rough_Rock
Thank you @DejaWiz I am looking at Frank Darling as they have a setting I like. Do any of the below look good? Any have any blue nuance? I would prefer a HPHT, not CVD, but its hard to tell from the GIA reports (also not sure how much that matters). I would love lots of brilliance and fire, between 3.1 - 3.4 carats, D/E (maybe F), VVS2:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @DejaWiz I am looking at Frank Darling as they have a setting I like. Do any of the below look good? Any have any blue nuance? I would prefer a HPHT, not CVD, but its hard to tell from the GIA reports (also not sure how much that matters). I would love lots of brilliance and fire, between 3.1 - 3.4 carats, D/E (maybe F), VVS2:

This one...and move quickly:

FD's settings are pretty common...you can save a big chunk of money by ordering the diamond from LooseGrownDiamond, Adiamor, DreamStone, or Ritani (on a price match) then work with a local or distant (such as David Klass) jeweler to make the same setting. Up to you, ultimately.

Maybe check with Jon (Rhino) at Distinctive Gem to see about getting that diamond and making the setting.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Speaking of DG...there are some candidates in Jon's "Steal of The Day" category that you should have a peek at: fully vetted!

Jjab

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much! I purchased the one you linked from loosegrowndiamonds!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results