shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
To overcome the feeling of jealousy (hello, Catmom’s new toy!) and bitterness for another piece that got away, I decided to take a group photo to convince myself that I have enough.

Not working yet…still trying.

9124.jpg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
To overcome the feeling of jealousy (hello, Catmom’s new toy!) and bitterness for another piece that got away, I decided to take a group photo to convince myself that I have enough.

9124.jpg

Beautiful pic Neptune!

Dang! I would have enjoyed a good perve at another new piece!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

9124.jpg

Are you crazy? My new toy has nothing on these!!!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m enjoying my brooch phase of jewelery collecting! And finding fun ways to wear them! It’s like adult bling stickers

IMG_3923.jpeg

I’ve been trying to think how I could start wearing brooches. I love your punk / 90s grunge styling, I was a kid of that era! It is perfection. But that’s not my style. And I don’t wear blazers or jackets or other structured fabrics that can carry a brooch. I wear soft fabrics and stretch jersey, flowy layers, dresses 90% of the time. Like a softer, slightly preppier Steve Nicks! But I’m thinking I could pin them to a headband?

Anyway, the way you styled this is sheer perfection and I am jealous lol

Octave

Shiny_Rock
I love all your jewelry and I just love when you post, you're so positive and it always makes me smile!

Thank you so much! But I would have no reason not to be positive. I live an absolutely carefree life and apart from the usual aches and pains of old age, there's nothing to be sad about.

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

9124.jpg

This is simply AMAZING, @Neptune ! :love:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Doing something different tonight, going to our local bougie restaurant and going to listen to our boys play music there and eat dinner, decided to forgo the Apple Watch and wear the Rolex! Little worried it looks ridiculous on me but might still wear it!
IMG_2614.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2612.jpeg
    IMG_2612.jpeg
    260.8 KB · Views: 3

Octave

Shiny_Rock
Doing something different tonight, going to our local bougie restaurant and going to listen to our boys play music there and eat dinner, decided to forgo the Apple Watch and wear the Rolex! Little worried it looks ridiculous on me but might still wear it!
IMG_2614.jpeg

It looks great on you!

Octave

Shiny_Rock
OMG! If that photo isn't considered Super-Sexy, I don't know what is!! Simply beautiful!

Thank you - but super sexy? Not at all! I wouldn't dare post a super sexy picture on PriceScope! ;)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results