shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the Bling - the Laboratory Grown version!

ashdawnp

Rough_Rock
I am impressed with your collection!
I just bought a 5.50 carat lab tablet, will refer to your ring sample.
Can you share the diamond 5.04 E/VVS2 pear , how much is it ? I am looking for the same . Thank you

What is the ratio of your 6 carat oval

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s been a long time coming but I finally have that perfect anqitue cushion! For me it feels like the perfect materiale between round and emerald cut. 7,01ct G VS1

IMG_0712.jpeg

Beautiful! Your diamond sets my imagination on fire. How do you feel wearing it? I think I would feel a sense of romance. The same feeling I get when I admire my small collection of antiques.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

drillsgtsgem

Shiny_Rock

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
It’s been a long time coming but I finally have that perfect anqitue cushion! For me it feels like the perfect materiale between round and emerald cut. 7,01ct G VS1

IMG_0712.jpeg

STUNNING!! I have a Natural 2.5 Antique Cushion myself, and was leaning towards a lab Emerald cut, or Oval... I sort of worry that I won't get the sparkle with a step cut, and hadn't even considered a larger Antique Cushion, looking in the 4.5-5 carat range. Your ring is absolutely beautiful!! Enjoy!!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
STUNNING!! I have a Natural 2.5 Antique Cushion myself, and was leaning towards a lab Emerald cut, or Oval... I sort of worry that I won't get the sparkle with a step cut, and hadn't even considered a larger Antique Cushion, looking in the 4.5-5 carat range. Your ring is absolutely beautiful!! Enjoy!!

IMG_0712.jpeg

Also, would you mind sharing who sourced this for you??

Willinformed

Rough_Rock
20230401_105500.jpg

My most recent cheap and cheerful purchase. I bought the stone at auction for a criminally low price. Had the setting made by Starsgem and then had it set by local jeweller Vahe in the south east of Melbourne.

Specs: 2.86ct L SI1 HCA 1.3. Setting is 14k yellow gold in size 5.75.

Looks amazing. How wide is your band for that diamond ring? I'm looking at something similar to be done by Starsgem as well.

Last edited:

tomato

Shiny_Rock
I had a wait in line this morning, but the sun was out so my ring was very sparkly. In my car it casts what looks like confetti made of light everywhere. 3.28 ct in an 18K Ritani petal setting. I’m totally spoiled btw, I never want 14K gold again. The 18K looks so much more golden.
IMG_4825.jpeg IMG_4828.jpeg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a wait in line this morning, but the sun was out so my ring was very sparkly. In my car it casts what looks like confetti made of light everywhere. 3.28 ct in an 18K Ritani petal setting. I’m totally spoiled btw, I never want 14K gold again. The 18K looks so much more golden.
IMG_4825.jpeg IMG_4828.jpeg

LOVE!!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Of course! I had it custom cut with Fiorese, gave them a lot of input and inspiration and they followed through

Thank you so much!! I have a 2.5 Natural OMB now, and just LOVE the chunky facets... I was looking at 4-5 carat Ovals, but this actually makes my heart sing! I just LOVE it! One last question, would you mind sharing the dimensions? I am going to reach out to them!! Thank you!

hyperlactemiac

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much!! I have a 2.5 Natural OMB now, and just LOVE the chunky facets... I was looking at 4-5 carat Ovals, but this actually makes my heart sing! I just LOVE it! One last question, would you mind sharing the dimensions? I am going to reach out to them!! Thank you!

I feel the same way! Other cuts just don’t do it for me anymore. My stone is 11,8*10,3mm, with a short bar culet. Super pleased with the dimensions and cut.

IMG_0908.jpeg

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn’t mean to do it … bought this beautiful, dancing OEC in a CvB from the lovely @HS4S_2 ❤️ who is always such a pleasure to correspond with. Since we have the same size finger, we have sent a few rings to each other :lol:
Can’t wait to get it!! Leaving you with HS4S’s gorgeous pic because I don’t have it yet and will never take such a pretty picture anyway.
Deets:
CvB Abby in platinum with 2.54E/VVS. Super excited!!
I mean :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: Look at her!!

IMG_0056.jpeg

Last edited:

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I didn’t mean to do it … bought this beautiful, dancing OEC in a CvB from the lovely @HS4S_2 ❤️ who is always such a pleasure to correspond with. Since we have the same size finger, we have sent a few rings to each other :lol:
Can’t wait to get it!! Leaving you with HS4S’s gorgeous pic because I don’t have it yet and will never take such a pretty picture anyway.
Deets:
CvB Abby in platinum with 2.54E/VVS. Super excited!! I mean :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: Look at her!!

IMG_0056.jpeg

Always a pleasure! I was thinking back to our first correspondence. I really love being able to share with you and that we share the same size because you have shared some wonderful things with me. I can't wait to see her on your hand!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 I’m speechless with happiness and warmth for you and this hobby that has brought such joy, wonderful people and gorgeous jewelry into my life ❤️

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Deets:

IMG_0056.jpeg

:love:LUCKY, lucky, lucky! I wish. Someday I may be so lucky, but for now, alas...
Enjoy that beautiful bauble.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deets:

IMG_0056.jpeg

Gorgeous!! Glad it went from one PS home to another!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results