shape
carat
color
clarity

Tell me about your small wins today!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
2 single friends I introduced to each other at a group outing went on their first 1-1 date yesterday and both reported they like each other a LOT! I think I made a love connection ❤️❤️❤️!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2 single friends I introduced to each other at a group outing went on their first 1-1 date yesterday and both reported they like each other a LOT! I think I made a love connection ❤️❤️❤️!

That's really great!!
Screenshot_20240506-184354~2.png

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Seeing all the gorgeous WHITE blouses out there for Spring, and wanting a new one. Wardrobe/ Sanity check, I have already have 3 in my closet plus the 3 new Ted Baker tees I haven't worn yet! Shopped my closet--yes!

cheers--Sharon

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
what's a potsticker ?

It's a Chinese dumpling. I get them at Costco and they're made locally. They can have a variety of fillings but I get the chicken ones and there's a lovely miso soy sesame dipping sauce.
You steam them in a frying pan until the water cooks off and then fry them the rest of the way.
V e r y tasty.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I scored two separate types of native plants that I had been looking for! I bought false indigo, some in purple and some in a beautiful lemon yellow color, and some more bugbane. The bugbane is special because it blooms in October.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's a Chinese dumpling. I get them at Costco and they're made locally. They can have a variety of fillings but I get the chicken ones and there's a lovely miso soy sesame dipping sauce.
You steam them in a frying pan until the water cooks off and then fry them the rest of the way.
V e r y tasty.

yum
we buy these ones in the groceries
1715836851531.png
:lickout:

ean

Brilliant_Rock
I scored two separate types of native plants that I had been looking for! I bought false indigo, some in purple and some in a beautiful lemon yellow color, and some more bugbane. The bugbane is special because it blooms in October.

I love false indigo! I started my own butterfly native waystation this year! I’m so excited!

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
HI:

Seeing all the gorgeous WHITE blouses out there for Spring, and wanting a new one. Wardrobe/ Sanity check, I have already have 3 in my closet plus the 3 new Ted Baker tees I haven't worn yet! Shopped my closet--yes!

cheers--Sharon

Lucky you! I cannot wear white because every darn time I do I inevitably spill something on it. I found that out on a great summer blazer and it's been downhill ever since.

We took our grandson out for lunch and he behaved beautifully. Ate everything and flirted outrageously with the waitress. He's 2!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky you! I cannot wear white because every darn time I do I inevitably spill something on it. I found that out on a great summer blazer and it's been downhill ever since.

We took our grandson out for lunch and he behaved beautifully. Ate everything and flirted outrageously with the waitress. He's 2!

Sweet babies!!!!!! Gotta love that!

As for white--I have a love hate relationship with it. I ruin every white piece I've ever owned and usually on it's inaugural wear (how do I get lip stick on my clothes???). Anyway, I did buy a Club Monaco white tee on Friday...heavily discounted for 13 bucks. If that goes the wayside soon, I won't be crying in my Cheerios.:bigsmile:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got two fabulous sets of Christmas dishes at two different estate sales today!

One set I waited for over two hours to be first in the door, and had to defend my dishes from some crotchety old man who tried to take plates right out of my box, even though the set was clearly marked sold. The other set has turned out to be even better than I'd hoped, and I snagged full service for twelve. Plus, the lady who owns the estate sale offered me a job when she found out I'm retiring a week from Monday LOL.

A very fruitful day!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the retirement, first of all, and on the estate sale finds, secondly!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the retirement, first of all, and on the estate sale finds, secondly!

Thank you! I'm getting pretty impatient to be done, but I've got SOOOOOO much work to do between now and then that it's a little overwhelming!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I'm getting pretty impatient to be done, but I've got SOOOOOO much work to do between now and then that it's a little overwhelming!

So fortunate to be so young and retired! Enjoy!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm really stressed out right now (mom's surgery, travel plans) and I feel so distracted that it's been hard to address the little things. Yesterday I gave my house a deep clean and today I split and transplanted Joe Pye weed, and planted some mums and echinacea that were in pots.

You accomplished a lot yesterday @LisalovesShiny. Be proud of yourself. Under the circumstances this is more than a small win. Anytime a family member is serious ill it can really take a toll on those who love them. Please remember to take good care of yourself. I hope your mom fully recovers and your travel goes smooth and safe. Hang in there.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results