shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd like to share my new beautiful oec ering! This ring has a fabulous story. The 1.64 J VS1 OEC diamond is from the lovely @kathley and she created the gorgeous setting with Maytal Hannah years ago.
I bought the MH setting from the lovely @arkieb1 and enjoyed the ring with a beautiful lavendar spinel. The setting was so spectacular and I always pined for a beautiful diamond to go in the setting. I had no idea @kathley would ever part with her gorgeous diamond, but dreams come true, and she listed her diamond!
I am soo grateful to have this diamond ring! All of the credit goes to @kathley for finding such a beautiful diamond and for creating such a gorgeous setting. And I am super grateful for my wonderful hubby buying this for me!
DK did an amazing job setting and sizing this ring and accepting the diamond.
I am very thankful, thrilled and honored to wear this ring! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to @kathley
20221123_132440.jpg

bling_dream19, you have the most incredible PS treasures! :love: How fortuitous that you ended up with both the setting and the original diamond! It looks just stunning on you.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'd like to share my new beautiful oec ering! This ring has a fabulous story. The 1.64 J VS1 OEC diamond is from the lovely @kathley and she created the gorgeous setting with Maytal Hannah years ago.
I bought the MH setting from the lovely @arkieb1 and enjoyed the ring with a beautiful lavendar spinel. The setting was so spectacular and I always pined for a beautiful diamond to go in the setting. I had no idea @kathley would ever part with her gorgeous diamond, but dreams come true, and she listed her diamond!
I am soo grateful to have this diamond ring! All of the credit goes to @kathley for finding such a beautiful diamond and for creating such a gorgeous setting. And I am super grateful for my wonderful hubby buying this for me!
DK did an amazing job setting and sizing this ring and accepting the diamond.
I am very thankful, thrilled and honored to wear this ring! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to @kathley
20221123_132440.jpg

Oh, your ring looks stunning on you! I am thrilled that you are the owner of this diamond ring and thank you for the lovely comments. I know you will cherish this ring and I am so happy for you!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much @Bonfire I'm enjoying every minute!
Thank you so much @junebug17 I'm feeling pretty lucky and grateful to own one of the prettiest PS diamonds - thank you for that compliment!
Thank you so much @Kim N you are so sweet! I'm very grateful for these PS treasures.
And thank you @kathley I will cherish this ring forever!

Shando

Rough_Rock
My new 10 year anniversary set. Center stone natural 1.5 I color VVS2 Ideal cut excellent polish and symmetry no fluorescence. center stone from James Allen and setting made at a local jeweler.

Attachments

• 939FC294-842A-4DD8-93C8-A9B3D25158D6.jpeg
    939FC294-842A-4DD8-93C8-A9B3D25158D6.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 55EA26E2-DC16-4403-8CFF-650FA3917E31.jpeg
    55EA26E2-DC16-4403-8CFF-650FA3917E31.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 62

Esme1145

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!! What a beautiful diamond and ring. Looks perfect on your hand. So blindingly white too which is a bonus!

Thank you so much! I'm so pleased with the white color. I love the look of warmer OECs too, but I'm really glad that I went with a higher color for my engagement ring. Feels so classic!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Not my ring....just enjoying the moment window shopping this weekend. I think step cuts will always be my favorite but I have to admit a beautiful well cut round is hard to beat. This diamond was 5.05 ct E SI2 GIA 3EX. Just realized that I captured the H&A decently well for a quick phone shot so thought I would post.

20230218_144436.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are unfortunately blurry but caught this neat effect today, didn’t know where else to put this lol!

7EAB228F-ADA2-45FF-8F00-E6A6B38713DF.jpeg

F9D0A35B-4545-4333-A10C-4D99A5EE7CBF.jpeg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000 and @MMtwo, thank you so much ladies. It’s funny because I would never think a low color EC would work but it does for some reason. I think there is slight fluor, maybe that helps. It’s a fun diamond to play with.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
@stracci2000 and @MMtwo, thank you so much ladies. It’s funny because I would never think a low color EC would work but it does for some reason. I think there is slight fluor, maybe that helps. It’s a fun diamond to play with.

While I was debating on what step-cut to buy (mined or LG) I considered a couple of low colored diamonds. I debated with my long-suffering husband. Wheen asked how I would set the M, I said white gold. "You CAN'T set a low color in white gold!" HAHAHA, all of these years listening to me babble about the merits of PS jewelry has rubbed off, I think he was listening :kiss2:.

I then showed him your precious ring, and I said sometimes it works magnificently!
He agreed. You have the prettiest little treasure.

My project ended up going LG, but I was very torn on which way to go.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MMtwo, wow your husband is a good sport, long-suffering lol!

Honestly wish I had found step-cuts earlier but better late than never I guess. Now I’m off to search for your new bauble!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results