shape
carat
color
clarity

Unique, interesting, or just plain odd stones...Post them here!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alright y'all, JA is having a field day with weird radiants and I am HERE FOR IT!

These h&a radiants are always nice to find and folks are happy with them:

Anyone know what a branded "pure princess" cut is? It's like radiant shape w princess facets.

Then there's a few of these step/brilliant cut hybrids that I think are cool:

Last, there's this little guy that looks like a baby version of the lucere I found earlier. But I worry at less than 5mm it'll be too small to appreciate the cutting

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those last 3 stones :kiss2:...so cute and bright-looking!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alright y'all, JA is having a field day with weird radiants and I am HERE FOR IT!

These h&a radiants are always nice to find and folks are happy with them:

Anyone know what a branded "pure princess" cut is? It's like radiant shape w princess facets.

Then there's a few of these step/brilliant cut hybrids that I think are cool:

Last, there's this little guy that looks like a baby version of the lucere I found earlier. But I worry at less than 5mm it'll be too small to appreciate the cutting

These are all reminding me of the mid 2000s and early 2010s. I feel like there were a lot of cuts like these floating around. Princess of hearts and a bunch of square cushions…

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chameleon is in my color collection goals but I am holding out for one that is not hazel. There are a few golden ones on Leibish, and occasionally some grey.

I’m liking these swampy coloured stones. I wish they weren’t so pricey!

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
It doesn't look blue to me at all.....

I think I remember reading somewhere on this forum a million years ago that colors other than yellow and brown start to be called "fancy light" around a K in color. Am I making that up?

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I remember reading somewhere on this forum a million years ago that colors other than yellow and brown start to be called "fancy light" around a K in color. Am I making that up?

I don't know, but that's a LOT of money for something that doesn't show much blue, if any.....

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
I completely agree! If you're going to pay for blue, it should be blue!

I wonder what the sales strategy is for in-person sales. Customer comes in to view a six-figure diamond, can’t see any blue, how do you sell that?

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
I did not know it was even possible to have the center of a princess cut diamond go dark.

IMG_0625.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results