shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Day 'n' nite

thumbnail_IMG_0505.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0517.jpg

Beautiful gems. A rainbow. Your shoes are super cute too! The stitching reminds me of Doc Martens. Tell me about them please.

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my new to me Boodles Raindance ring: tanzanite, aquamarine, baby tsavorite and diamond in WG. This specific colourway is inspired by the (drizzly) London weather in springtime - I’m a fan of cooler colours and having lived in London for a dozen years, the vague tie to the city is fun.

I don’t own anything in tanzanite, aquamarine and tsavorite so it’s been fun to get to know their personalities! I can see flashes of red in the tanzanite occasionally, but it’s the tsavorite that’s captivated me: those verdant baby green gems just glow.

IMG_8092.jpeg
IMG_7724.jpeg IMG_7721.jpeg
IMG_7547.jpeg

Last edited:

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Here is my new to me Boodles Raindance ring: tanzanite, aquamarine, baby tsavorite and diamond in WG. This specific colourway is inspired by the (drizzly) London weather in springtime - I’m a fan of cooler colours and having lived in London for a dozen years, the vague tie to the city is fun.

I don’t own anything in tanzanite, aquamarine and tsavorite so it’s been fun to get to know their personalities! I can see flashes of red in the tanzanite occasionally, but it’s the tsavorite that’s captivated me: those verdant baby green gems just glow.

IMG_8092.jpeg
IMG_7724.jpeg IMG_7721.jpeg
IMG_7547.jpeg

Could you take your new ring back to the wisteria and take a few closer photos? It would be a an epic back drop for those gems! Boodles has many great pieces. such as Peace of Mined.

Before reading, I thought you got a Suzanne Belperron piece.

www.sothebys.com

Frank’s Files: Why Suzanne Belperron’s Style was Her Signature

From freedom fighter in Nazi-occupied France to designing for the Duchess of Windsor, Suzanne Belperron possessed a unique tenacity and precise skill that led her to pioneer a new aesthetic in jewelry. In this episode of Frank’s Files, Frank Everett speaks with current Belperron and Verdura"u2026
www.sothebys.com
www.sothebys.com

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
967739 I’m obsessed with my new krementz pin/pendant that allows for charms. It has a small ruby and diamond but I’m wearing it with an aquamarine Briolette and a lab star ruby

967740 967737 967738

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
IMG_3780.jpeg I’m obsessed with my new krementz pin/pendant that allows for charms. It has a small ruby and diamond but I’m wearing it with an aquamarine Briolette and a lab star ruby

IMG_3775.jpeg IMG_3769.jpeg IMG_3787.jpeg

That is so pretty! I love the older romantic designs like this. Looks spectacular. Love the ruby!

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Trying different combos with my new-to-me ruby band, and the sun is amazing in my backyard right now! I have paired it with my pink diamond halo ring in rose gold:

240423 Left.jpg

And on my right, I was playing with some of my sapphires:
240423 Right.jpg

Star gazer

Brilliant_Rock
Trying different combos with my new-to-me ruby band, and the sun is amazing in my backyard right now! I have paired it with my pink diamond halo ring in rose gold:

240423 Left.jpg

240423 Right.jpg

Very pretty :kiss2:

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Could you take your new ring back to the wisteria and take a few closer photos? It would be a an epic back drop for those gems! Boodles has many great pieces. such as Peace of Mined.

Before reading, I thought you got a Suzanne Belperron piece.

www.sothebys.com

Frank’s Files: Why Suzanne Belperron’s Style was Her Signature

From freedom fighter in Nazi-occupied France to designing for the Duchess of Windsor, Suzanne Belperron possessed a unique tenacity and precise skill that led her to pioneer a new aesthetic in jewelry. In this episode of Frank’s Files, Frank Everett speaks with current Belperron and Verdura"u2026
www.sothebys.com
www.sothebys.com

Hehe I’m so flattered that you thought it was a Belperron! Her stuff is legendary and commands a high collectors price for good reason.

Sadly I’ve returned home after a short trip to Europe so no wisteria here

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I wore my Edwardian citrine festoon necklace today. I've had it for a couple decades--I got it in a goodwill auction, but I never wore it much because it's so bulky and in your face, and the citrines flop around. They're huge, bottom heavy, and very windowed, which is typical for the period. But I recently resolved to wear more of my jewelry instead of letting it sit in boxes, so I had a few missing seed pearls replaced and have been wearing this necklace. Here I'm also wearing my latest stickpin from the same period, a tiny pair of pince nez.

IMG_8578.jpeg

IMG_8581.jpeg

Begonia

Ideal_Rock

240423 Left.jpg

240423 Right.jpg

I think this is so lovely!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results