color
clarity

What??????

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! It’s gorgeous and looks exceptional on your pretty hand! Enjoy!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunner! It looks absolutely perfect on you. :love:

DRSAMURAI

Shiny_Rock
@jewels4life My admiration and respect to your BF for his selection of your dazzling and spectacular Decagon. I keep relearning the timeless lesson: Happy Wife = Happy Life.

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
E00CA41D-C713-456C-B27A-EEF5A25B6451.jpeg

My new , versus my old Brian Gavin hearts and arrows.

Attachments

• 2EA14DF7-991B-4D07-B7DB-703F93B2C38D.jpeg
    2EA14DF7-991B-4D07-B7DB-703F93B2C38D.jpeg
    266.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 775A0DBD-6FF7-4F27-AEDE-08F92982024C.jpeg
    775A0DBD-6FF7-4F27-AEDE-08F92982024C.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 165

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
He took me out for dinner and wouldn’t stop grabbing my hand to stare at it . He kept saying over and over how sparkly it was. He actually said that he noticed a big difference with the extra facets . Who is this man? Lol . Very adorable and true

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
that looks so gorgeous how much was it and is it worth getting? I am planning to buy one for my partner.

Thank you. For me, it was. I can definitely tell the difference with the extra facets and it sparkles immensely. As for price, I prefer not to post prices on here, my apologies. Your first step would be to email [email protected]. You can tell them your budget and they’ll email you back what Diamonds they have in your price range. From there, they’ll set you up with a zoom video call , so that they can show you diamonds and answer and questions you may have. They are amazing to deal with.

yodaling

Rough_Rock
Trade
E00CA41D-C713-456C-B27A-EEF5A25B6451.jpeg

My new , versus my old Brian Gavin hearts and arrows.

Congratulations on your beautiful rings!! May I ask if you might have videos showing the comparison between JP and BG sparkle next to each other closeup in different lighting by any chance?

Thank you.

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your beautiful rings!! May I ask if you might have videos showing the comparison between JP and BG sparkle next to each other closeup in different lighting by any chance?

Thank you.

Not OP, but I posted a video that JannPaul sent me comparing ideal and decagon melee here:

yodaling

Rough_Rock
Trade
Not OP, but I posted a video that JannPaul sent me comparing ideal and decagon melee here:

Thank you for sharing. Are both the melees the same size or one is larger than the other? If they are the same, the sparkles on the top decagon ring make the melees look bigger. That's amazing.

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock

Thank you.

I can take one for you . I’ll do inside and then outside .

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for sharing. Are both the melees the same size or one is larger than the other? If they are the same, the sparkles on the top decagon ring make the melees look bigger. That's amazing.

I’m not sure if they’re the same size, but I do think the decagons have an even brighter look.

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
Thank you sooo much. I appreciate your time and effort.

Of course! Sorry I didn’t take one outside yet, it rained the entire day . I’ll try tomorrow if the sun comes out :) here’s one inside my house just under the hallway light . Hope this helps.

yodaling

Rough_Rock
Trade

Wow that is amazing. My eyes can't stop staring at the JP. I know it's 0.858 carat center stone? How big is your BG? The JP actually looks bigger than 0.858 ct on your finger!! Now that you have both, do you prefer one over the other?

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
Wow that is amazing. My eyes can't stop staring at the JP. I know it's 0.858 carat center stone? How big is your BG? The JP actually looks bigger than 0.858 ct on your finger!! Now that you have both, do you prefer one over the other?

Thank you the Brian Gavin one is a 0.60 and I love them both, but my heart does flutter a bit more for the jp one. I had been following their instagram and was so in love the second I saw them. I too, thought it looked bigger on my finger, so that was a happy surprise.

yodaling

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thank you the Brian Gavin one is a 0.60 and I love them both, but my heart does flutter a bit more for the jp one. I had been following their instagram and was so in love the second I saw them. I too, thought it looked bigger on my finger, so that was a happy surprise.

It helps to have a tiny finger too loll. Love love love the JP. I hope to see it in real life one of these days. Their videos on IG are all amazing but I find that their response time to email can be really slow unfortunately. I just realized because of the decagon shape, the diameter of the diamond is actually bigger than the carat weight for round brilliance diamond hence the reason it looks bigger than the carat weight too.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results