shape
carat
color
clarity

1.32Ct Assher Diamond Ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happycamper

Rough_Rock
This 1.32Ct Asscher cut Diamond cost us 2 cents. The Diamond was appraised for $4,200.00. It is K color and SI2 clarity. It was found in one of our many gemstone parcels that we order online. The parcel that this Diamond was found in cost us $200.00...

Total cost to buy the ring and have the 1.32Ct Asscher cut Diamond mounted custom was $519.22. Not bad for a $4500.00++ Ring...

Our luckiest treasure hunt ever!!

HappyCamper.....

happycamper.jpg.jpg

asschercut.jpg

great find... is this a gents ring? ETA: sorry just didn't want to assume anything
emembarrassed.gif

Yes, It is a Gent''s ring. So hard to find a Gent''s Asscher cut ring online or anywhere for that matter and the jeweler mounted the asscher offset from the traditional way to mount an Asscher. It''s truely beautiful and we consider ourselves very lucky to have found the Diamond for 2 cents no-less..

Thank you so much,

HappyCamper

Date: 6/1/2009 11:22:48 AM
Author: happycamper
Yes, It is a Gent''s ring. So hard to find a Gent''s Asscher cut ring online or anywhere for that matter and the jeweler mounted the asscher offset from the traditional way to mount an Asscher. It''s truely beautiful and we consider ourselves very lucky to have found the Diamond for 2 cents no-less..

Thank you so much,

HappyCamper
Seriously a Great Job at finding the stone, and I really like the kite position it is in, makes it very interesting to looking at
36.gif

Thank you so much... Yes, we were lucky indeed.

Man are Diamonds awesome!!

Date: 6/1/2009 10:28:15 AM
Author:happycamper
This 1.32Ct Asscher cut Diamond cost us 2 cents. The Diamond was appraised for $4,200.00. It is K color and SI2 clarity. It was found in one of our many gemstone parcels that we order online. The parcel that this Diamond was found in cost us $200.00...

Total cost to buy the ring and have the 1.32Ct Asscher cut Diamond mounted custom was $519.22. Not bad for a $4500.00++ Ring...

Our luckiest treasure hunt ever!!

HappyCamper.....
For real? Good for you!

Gorgeous. I cannot imagine the surprise of finding a diamond like that!

Yes, for real and thank you. We couldn''t believe it ourselves. We ordered a mixed gemstone parcel that the seller said would contain Sapphires, CZ''s, Rubies, Emeralds and that most of the parcel would be from old rings and Synthetic as they scrap the rings for the Gold. If he is told that a stone is Natural Diamond then of course he checks it with the Diamond tester. I''m not sure but I remember the seller telling us that someone brought a bag into their store to sell the stones as mixed gemstones with CZ''s in it along with other natural and synthetic stones. Either he never checked the parcel for Diamonds or had so much on his hands that he didn''t take the time to check. Since he melts for the Gold, his does not have much concern for the Gems. The Seller sold us the parcel for $200.00 and there were 1000 stones in the parcel. That make the Diamond 2 cents to have bought.

We ordered more from him this time and hopefully we will find more large Diamonds. If we do, then we will of course kick him one back as we know that we stole this Diamond. I am all about good relations.

Lucky indeed!!

HappyCamper

Wow! What an amazing find!!!

Gorgeous ring! I really like the effect you get by kite-setting the asscher.

Thank you all so much...

HappyCamper

I''d be a "happy camper" too if I found that diamond within the parcel I bought! Good for you! It looks nice!!!

LOL... Thanks...

HappyCamper....

We also found out that the Diamond is from the 1920''s as the Pavallion is flat cut, unlike today''s Asscher cut''s which are pointed. So, it has antique value as well.

HappyCamper

Congratulations!! Very interesting find.

Date: 6/1/2009 12:39:52 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
I''d be a ''happy camper'' too if I found that diamond within the parcel I bought! Good for you! It looks nice!!!
I was going to say that too. lol Very ring handsome HC!!!

WOW!! What an incredible find! It''s lovely. Congrats!

Wow, that is such good fortune, and that flat culet is very unique! Congrats on such an amazing find!

Yes, the Culet is cut flat. Thank you all. We just look and look at this Diamond and it sparkles like mad. Where can I post a movie of it??

AMAZING....WHAT A BEAUTY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

How do you order parcels like this? I''ve often wondered what happened to the stones when the pieces are scrapped for gold.

Lori

Congratulations on your lovely find
36.gif

We got lucky and found someone that scraps Gold rings for the Gold. He either overlooked the Asscher cut, didn''t bother to test the stone thinking that it was a CZ or just plain outright sold us the parcel for $200.00 without even opening the bag.

We go lucky and we are grateful!! Thank you to all for your input and opinions, they mean the world to us. We are new to the site but love Pricescope for it''s info and knowledgeable people.

HappyCamper

Welcome to PS!
35.gif

Lori

it makes me curious about the history of the ring.

Wow! Great find!!
30.gif
36.gif

Pretty Bling!!!!

WOW! That''s the find of a lifetime!

Wow what an incredible find
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thanks Everyone...

HappyCamper....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP