shape
carat
color
clarity

18k Yellow Gold CVB_ID Engraved Camilla

HS4S_2

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here she is! I absolutely adore this ring. It will be a right hand ring and it definitely has presence. I spent a lot of time deciding how to set this diamond and what I would wear on the right hand. I switch out my engagement depending on my mood so I wanted a staple that was artistic, whimsical and romantic. It fits those points to me. I absolutely loved my rose cut Camille and I wanted something similar/different.

18k Yellow Gold Camilla with a Platinum Bezel
Hand Engraved
3.2 carat Rose Cut Diamond
11.09 X 7.79 X 4.14 MM
4 Compass set FC Traps
1000023457.jpg1000023544.jpg1000023427_20240824173423606.jpg1000023427.jpg1000023447.jpg1000023474.jpg1000023446.jpg1000023482.jpg1000023485.jpg1000023422.jpg1000023497.jpg1000023492.jpg1000023499.jpg1000023500.jpg1000023502_20240824145903330.jpg

The design and stones are FABULOUS! Enjoy wearing here!!!

:shock:Absolutely heart stoppingly amazing, naturally.:love: Jealously is just where I live now. And I like it.
What is it about that rose cut? It's special. Is it a double?

:shock:Absolutely heart stoppingly amazing, naturally.:love: Jealously is just where I live now. And I like it.
What is it about that rose cut? It's special. Is it a double?

Thank you. I appreciate your comments....always.

It has a slightly higher dome than any of the previous ones. Totally flat on the bottom.

Swoon @HS4S_2 Camilla is gorgeous! The color and light play on the rose cut is divine. The engraving and metal work… :clap: well done, perfection. Enjoy her!!

Beautiful setting for a very special diamond! Enjoy it in all its glory!

I absolutely love everything about this diamond and ring! Wear in good health and enjoy her!!!

Wow, it’s a dream ring!

She’s a stunner!

Looove it.

I would love to see a family picture of your current collection if CVB rings.

That is a showstopper! Congrats to you and Caysie on hitting this out of the park. Just wow!

Gorgeous!!!

It’s beautiful! I have a very similar stone and I also had Caysie make the ring. She always does such an amazing job!

It’s beautiful! I have a very similar stone and I also had Caysie make the ring. She always does such an amazing job!

I would love to see it!

Edit:

I found it! Beautiful!

Another amazing ring!! I love all the details and how romantic this ring is. I think I need a recap on all your gorgeous rings!

WOW Gorgeous!!!

Another amazing ring!! I love all the details and how romantic this ring is. I think I need a recap on all your gorgeous rings!

Thank you! Ohhhhh it would be a long recap. I have been selling and buying to get my favorite collection. I will definitely takes some family photos.

That is a showstopper! Congrats to you and Caysie on hitting this out of the park. Just wow!

Thank you! You have my old time favorite!

Incredible! I really love the style of rose cut, is it double sided?

Thank you! Ohhhhh it would be a long recap. I have been selling and buying to get my favorite collection. I will definitely takes some family photos.

I am sure myself and others would enjoy a very long recap if you have the time to indulge us :kiss2:. TIA for the photos.. can't wait to see them.

I have never been a rose cut fan, but this ring has completely changed my mind & has had me down a rabbit hole. It is stunning & everything you set out to make, plus a whole lot more. The metal, the compass set Frenchies, the engraving, the diamond size - it’s absolutely knock out!!

Calling dibs if you ever get bored of it!

I love the details!

I’m in love!!! What a stunning new addition to your collection:)

Absolutely gorgeous!! The engraving is the same as Bertie’s but it looks completely different in yellow gold (both stunning!). What an heirloom piece!!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP