lavandula

Rough_Rock
1000006364.jpg
1000006368.jpg
1000006366.jpg

3.10 Old Mine Brilliant
GIA J/VS1, Faces up like F-G
No Fluorescence

Consigned with Rachael of Maven Lane Antiques. Link Here :)

If interested, please contact Rachael (415) 488-7920 for further assistance.

Last edited:
And up the budget by a lot! :twisted2: :evil2:
Yeah. J color is pretty white and affects price a lot (I don’t really know the market for stones this size either). But the cut is fantastic. A very rare diamond!

Yeah. J color is pretty white and affects price a lot (I don’t really know the market for stones this size either). But the cut is fantastic. A very rare diamond!

My partner is traveling right now but I'm actually going to float the idea when he's back. I don't think we can realistically swing it, we were talking more like $20-25k total budget and obviously this would blow that out of the water, but it's really special and rare and is exactly what I would want if I could wave a magic wand. A quick google suggests that Maven Lane might be in Sonoma, CA which would be a reasonable visit to see in person....

And obviously this would look amazing, my big hands need a big diamond! Here it is compared to a 2 carat round with the correct finger size and length:

1725769317349.png

Why are you doing this to me, @lavandula? :(( Can you just put it on hold for 6 months? :pray:;-)

what a beauty! good luck on finding a good home

Wowza! This is an incredible stone! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

My partner is traveling right now but I'm actually going to float the idea when he's back. I don't think we can realistically swing it, we were talking more like $20-25k total budget and obviously this would blow that out of the water, but it's really special and rare and is exactly what I would want if I could wave a magic wand. A quick google suggests that Maven Lane might be in Sonoma, CA which would be a reasonable visit to see in person....

And obviously this would look amazing, my big hands need a big diamond! Here it is compared to a 2 carat round with the correct finger size and length:

1725769317349.png

Why are you doing this to me, @lavandula? :(( Can you just put it on hold for 6 months? :pray:;-)

I've drooled over this ring every time I see it on Maven Lang's IG - as a total stranger, you have my FULL support to blow that budget and get this special treasure!

I’m with lovetodream!!! This one is totally worth going over budget!!!

I’m very picky (too picky probably lol) when it comes to faceting and color on antique stones and have been saving for one for over a year now… if I were looking for a 3ct, I wouldn’t hesitate to grab this one.

She’s absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Fingers and toes all crossed he gives you the go ahead! :pray:

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results