shape
carat
color
clarity

3 Stone Ering transformation help!

freedom2016

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone

I have been on and off here for years and am super thankful for the help I have gotten to date. A few years ago I upgraded my center K stone (in my 3 stone ering) to a gorgeous ACA from Whiteflash. I kept my original 3 stone setting which wasn't my favorite. old thread here

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamond-opinions-experts-pls-help.276763/

Now, I am considering trying to bump up the size of my ACA (with whiteflash upgrade policy) and then have a new setting made incorporating my side stones (from my 3 stone). I originally thought I would want a plain solitaire as I adore the Tiffany style but I will admit, I worry if I would miss the more bling on my hand - over time. That said, I thought maybe the best idea for the new setting is to do a graduated style ering,
so Upgraded to larger ACA in center, use my current 2 side stones and then just add smaller stones along shank to get this look.

Question for you all is, do you prefer one of these settings over the other? I will likely have DK make the new ring for me. I have a thin diamond wedding band for WF so both will work.

Is the u-prong too risky or can it be made firmly enough?
Is the Tacori set too high?

My ideal is for the new setting to have the center really stand out from the rest of the stones and NOT look like a 3 stone anymore. I can likely afford up to a 1.4 or 1.5 center to upgrade to but the 2 sides are .33 so not sure which setting will allow the center to stand out - do you know what I mean? Hoping someone with better expertise can help me decide.

Thank you in advance for anything input you can offer me !!!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP