shape
carat
color
clarity

5 stone diamond and sapphire band, real or repo?

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
@MakingTheGrade do you happen to like this one? The hand carving looks sharper and more finely done as @Dreamer_D and @LightBright had mentioned, and it has English hallmarks consistent with what @Bron357 noted about this style. The details are a little different and the price is a little more than your original but still under $2k. I don’t want to post the link yet in case you might indeed be interested — let me know and I can share if you’d like? IMG_2393.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2394.jpeg
    IMG_2394.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2395.jpeg
    IMG_2395.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 0

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MakingTheGrade do you happen to like this one? The hand carving looks sharper and more finely done as @Dreamer_D and @LightBright had mentioned, and it has English hallmarks consistent with what @Bron357 noted about this style. The details are a little different and the price is a little more than your original but still under $2k. I don’t want to post the link yet in case you might indeed be interested — let me know and I can share if you’d like? IMG_2393.jpeg

Ooo that’s very cool! I think I’ll pass for now though, likely on both. I’m going to attempt to be good about my resolve to stay on ban island for the sake of house hunting soon lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results