shape
carat
color
clarity

A Little Sunshine from CVB, Yoram, and AV!

@diamondseeker2006

This. Ring. is SUPER DREAMY!!!

this has got to be one of my favorites!! I love the y-z color! I LOVE the make!!! And the proportions are just perfection!!!!

Goes to show that diamonds are beautiful in ALL colors.

Like you, I absolutely love being able to wear a variety of cuts and a variety of colors in diamonds!!!

Your cluster ring is so feminine and romantic!

Variety truly is what makes life fun and interesting!!

@diamondseeker2006

this has got to be one of my favorites!! I love the y-z color! I LOVE the make!!! And the proportions are just perfection!!!!

Like you, I absolutely love being able to wear a variety of cuts and a variety of colors in diamonds!!!

The craftsmen/women, artists and designers involved in creating this piece makes it PRICELESS. :cool2:

@diamondseeker2006

The craftsmen/women, artists and designers involved in creating this piece makes it PRICELESS. :cool2:

Thank you both so much! It's kind of fun going back and seeing an old post and pictures!

thanks for bumping this up. i enjoyed looking at the whole collection. :kiss2: beautiful babies!!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP