shape
carat
color
clarity

Amethyst/Purple gemstones--

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im considering getting my bridesmaids a pair of earrings to wear in my wedding. Id like to not spend more than about 30-40 dollars per pair. Id prefer hoop or dangle of some sort so that they kind of show.

Any suggestions? I considered wink''s synthetics but Id prefer real because Id like them to be a keepsake.

I love amethysts! They can be such a pretty color.

If I were you, I'd still consider Wink. He's not just Mr. Synthetic, he's also Mr. Colored Stones (as well as Mr. U.S.A. Infinity and Mr. Nice Guy).

I guess you have your heart set on purple, but if you were open to gold colored stones then citrine would be nice.

Were going purple to match the dresses, so I am set on purple.

Ill poke around on those sites.

If you are looking for purple, try to see Arizona "4 peaks" amethyst. Once you see it, most other amethyst looks boring. It is the only working amethyst mine in North America.
For your budget, probably studs are your only choice in real stones.

----------------
On 9/23/2004 3:15:11 AM yowahking wrote:

If you are looking for purple, try to see Arizona '4 peaks' amethyst. Once you see it, most other amethyst looks boring. It is the only working amethyst mine in North America. ----------------

I agree with that, they are good stuff.
Its what mine linked to above are.

I would guess that at your price break Amethyst for natural - and purple CZ for synthetic would be my choices. the purple CZ can look tremendous...

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP