shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Asscher Headache

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
I'm coming here to beg all of you, esp Karl, to help me if this Asscher is a good or bad choice or an okay choice.

Here is the link, https://loupe360.com/diamond/LG628481374

I have the diamond on hand. I would say it's a little moody. At certain angle, I do see P3. Others, I can't. It's definitely not Distinctive gem quality but I also don't have Distinctive gem wallet.

I'm coming here to beg all of you, esp Karl, to help me if this Asscher is a good or bad choice or an okay choice.

Here is the link, https://loupe360.com/diamond/LG628481374

I have the diamond on hand. I would say it's a little moody. At certain angle, I do see P3. Others, I can't. It's definitely not Distinctive gem quality but I also don't have Distinctive gem wallet.

This vid is just weird.

Additionally,

Guys, I think I found another asscher that might be better but need a second pair of eyes. Anyone? HALLLPP

The first one is odd in your vid 2 and not in a good way.
Not 100% clear why.

Would you have more choices if you looked at under 4 ct. ?

Would you have more choices if you looked at under 4 ct.

Yes. Definitely, I’m just looking for a good asscher. Would love it if over 4ct but under is fine. This cut is way too hard to find. Appreciate all the belp

Is the diamond clean? I wonder if it’s the quality of grown material causing the issues.

Not sure. But sometimes I see it’s lively. Sometimes, it’s not. Am I imagining it?

Last try with video.

Buttercookies, I would agree with you after watching the video twice. So, do you like it? Are you fond of it and would hate to send it back? No law says you can only buy the most superbly cut one on the planet. This one has an ephemeral charm in this video.

Looks like it’s prone to going a bit dead in the middle face up, but comes alive with some tilt?

Buttercookies, there's another thread out very similar to your situation, "Help with Asscher decision" ? maybe. That thread has links to other vendors, lovedogs has some very nice suggestions.

Buttercookies, there's another thread out very similar to your situation, "Help with Asscher decision" ? maybe. That thread has links to other vendors, lovedogs has some very nice suggestions.

Thanks so much! Honestly, I returned the stone and felt so defeated. Finally has a nice budget but find it extremely difficult. At this point, I'm just going to follow everyone suggestion for a good stone.

Yup, I absolutely love that one

interesting stone it has a small keel so a purest would call it an EC.
Im not at my pc to see fine details but it looks promising.

interesting stone it has a small keel so a purest would call it an EC.
Im not at my pc to see fine details but it looks promising.

Yeah it's a weirdo asscher/emerald combo. So of course I like it lol

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP