shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone any good at photoshop? Please help!

Happytobemrsg

Shiny_Rock
My imagination is just not working at the moment! Does anyone have the skills to add a second thin gold bezel to this setting using photoshop? Even kind of rough? My visualisation skills are shocking at the moment & I’m trying to decide between a single or double bezel for my pendant.. IMG_8019.jpeg

I don't, but are you sure you want the chain attached at the 3 and 9 positions? I would think it would flip more than if it were attached at the 2 and 10 positions (unless it is going to be very snug on your neck).

I don't, but are you sure you want the chain attached at the 3 and 9 positions? I would think it would flip more than if it were attached at the 2 and 10 positions (unless it is going to be very snug on your neck).

This is a bracelet my jeweller made so it’s just an example of how the chain/bezel would look on my necklace. For my necklace, the chain will definitely be attached at the 2/10 positions

Double halo, inner bezel white metal outer yellow. Winner!

I am not a fan of the white inner. It implies a sense of trying to trick the eye where a double halo in yellow gold is all aesthetic.

Great idea! But I think I prefer both bezels in gold. The white gold inner reminds me of an illusion setting a little bit. Unless I decide to do the whole thing in platinum instead of rose gold a bit like this…

My daily jewellery -

Left hand/wrist: TT Rose gold & stainless steel Rolex, platinum wedding set

Right hand/wrist: either a stack of Cartier Love & JUCs (all small versions, all rose gold) or I wear them one at a time

Either rose gold JUC diamond pendant or a platinum plated sim emerald cut diamond (bought to see if I liked the style & I do!).

So I wear a nice mix of rose gold & platinum currently

IMG_8090.jpeg

Last edited:
Great idea! But I think I prefer both bezels in gold. The white gold inner reminds me of an illusion setting a little bit. Unless I decide to do the whole thing in platinum instead of rose gold a bit like this…

My daily jewellery -

Left hand/wrist: TT Rose gold & stainless steel Rolex, platinum wedding set

Right hand/wrist: either a stack of Cartier Love & JUCs (all small versions, all rose gold) or I wear them one at a time

Either rose gold JUC diamond pendant or a platinum plated sim emerald cut diamond (bought to see if I liked the style & I do!).

So I wear a nice mix of rose gold & platinum currently

IMG_8090.jpeg

The white gold inner bezel makes the diamond look larger. I had a solitaire bezel pendant years ago like that. However, personal choice and all so get what makes you happy.

Just my opinion - I like both bezels in the same metal, and I think it works better in a warmer metal, be that yellow gold like the picture or rose gold to match your other daily-wear jewelry. Somehow the contrast of the two bezels in the warmer metal set up just the right contrast to the stone to my eye in a way that white metal wouldn't.

Thanks for the help everyone! Visited my jeweller yesterday and he had a very similar piece which helped me determine that actually a single bezel was enough. Husband also wasn’t very keen on the double bezel idea. My necklace will be ready in about 3 weeks but unfortunately I agreed to wait until our 10th wedding anniversary to see it!

I like the inner white when it is milgrained and the outer yellow is polished smooth gold. It’s an illusion, but a nice one. But obviously all gold is nice too.

Thanks for the help everyone! Visited my jeweller yesterday and he had a very similar piece which helped me determine that actually a single bezel was enough. Husband also wasn’t very keen on the double bezel idea. My necklace will be ready in about 3 weeks but unfortunately I agreed to wait until our 10th wedding anniversary to see it!

Did you decide to do it in YG, White metal, or Rose????

Decided on rose gold to match my daily bracelets & watch!

Good choice. I was going to suggest that but since you only really asked about yellow or platinum, I wasn't sure if you'd want to do that. But with your other regular jewelry, it makes the most sense to me. When it's finished, please come back and post photos.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP