shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby-Blue Sapphires

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beginswithT

Rough_Rock
I am now looking for baby blue sapphire, about 6.25 mm. Any suggestions?

There''s a nice 6mm and then a 6.5mm on multicoulor.com

My (lovalby) crazy wife-to-be demands that I spend less than $500 dollars on her engagement ring. We were going to go with lab-created emerald, but now we think that we might still be able to come in under budget with a durable stone if it''s a less popular color that is still beautiful to us. Any suggestions of any other inexpensive colors of sapphire besides baby blue?

I know very little about heat-treatment of colored stones (do a search maybe?) but those are both lovely. I thin I prefer the former...the color is so rich.

Let us know what you do!!

I don''t really care if it''s heated or not. I think most are. I like this color, but round:
SAP-00559-l.jpg

This one is only $90 but is 4.9x5.8mm.

Look on THIS SITE under "unique". Any color that''s not pure spectral or pad will probably do!

ky2da.jpg
sa1da.jpg

Kyanite and color treated sapphire ...

and spinel too:

SP-4229B.jpg
SP-3744B.jpg

btw, three-stones anyone ?

SP-2731C-1.jpg
SP-2731C-2.jpg

Perhaps pink ?

SP-2781B.jpg
5.5mm round and two approx. 6.5mm squares...
p00293_1.jpg
b_ysp247ad.jpg

And lastly... you may wnat to take a look on this site (skip the ''adds'' - the rings and stones are cute regardless, IMO).

All those websites look really good-- remember, though, that I am basically looking for a 6.25mm or 6.75mm round stone. Let me know if you find anything like that. I''ll be looking, too.

s52a.jpg

6.4 mm...

I like that last one...
Where did it come from?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP