shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD/OEC Inside-Only Milgrain STUDZZZZZ

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
BEAUTIFUL!!! Love them!!
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif

Such gorgeous earrings, Deco! I love the OECs, and the milgrain looks so fine and perfect.

I chuckled a bit when I saw the thread title, and opened the thread. TGal''s right - I remember when you had your ears pierced, and I thought the studs wouldn''t be too far behind.

I am so, so, soooo happy to see these lovelies on your ears! Brian did an amazing job with that miligrain, and the final product definitely evokes the inspiration. Also, I''m glad your hubby is doing the humane thing - packing them away for nearly TWO months would have been PSer cruelty!

Wear them in good health, Deco!

Love it! Love it! Love it!

I remembered following your pasted on earring project with great interest awhile back. Did you proceed with that?

The OECs are pretty and BGD did an awesome job on the milgrain. Beautiful!

Date: 10/24/2009 9:04:41 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I am SO glad you finally got your ears pierced lady! Now get start working on the bev k band!
27.gif
LOL! At least I don''t need any minor surgical procedures to prep for *that*. Well, some finger LIPO wouldn''t *hurt*.
3.gif

THANKS Skippy, Chiquitapet & Kittybean!

Date: 10/24/2009 10:13:59 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
I chuckled a bit when I saw the thread title, and opened the thread. TGal''s right - I remember when you had your ears pierced, and I thought the studs wouldn''t be too far behind.
Thanks Lauren ... it''s been a SLOG to get ''em. A veritable RAINBOW of stones have rained down in your part of the woods in the meantime. So thanks for the OOGLING material during my looooong wait!
9.gif

Date: 10/24/2009 11:36:08 PM
Author: GoodSoul
I remembered following your pasted on earring project with great interest awhile back. Did you proceed with that?
Hi GoodSoul ... I talked a little about the abandoned project on the other thread. That just didn''t work out so well. But I didn''t want to draw undue attention to the result because maybe it wasn''t the best idea to try to "copy" a trademarked design to begin with -- and it turned out I was a lot pickier than I *thought* I''d be. A very generous, talented designer took a shot at it but, though it was a fine effort, ultimately we agreed it wasn''t what I was looking for -- and then I started off on this new/old direction. I still LOVE those Cartier earrings though. Swoon.

Beautiful! Love the milgrain detail. They look perfect on you- enjoy them!
1.gif

I
30.gif
your new earrings! They look lovely on you
36.gif

Fantasic earrings, Deco!!

Like little wearable works of art
36.gif
36.gif
--they look fab on you...great pictures--and you''re a cutey!

You lucky, lucky creature, how absolutely stunning!!

They look fantastic on you :-)

Congratulations for a GOOD JOB DONE
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Wow. Stunning.

deco, they''re TDF!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
They look amazing on your ears (even though they were not supposed to be there just yet! lol) I wouldn''t have been able to wait until Xmas either, if I had these beauties!

Deco, they are simplly gorgeous and they are the perfect size on!!! Congratulations.
30.gif
36.gif

Nice stud

Yup, LOVING that milgrain on the inside edge! I think it is the perfect addition to the bezel I love it much more than the plain bezel for sure...
30.gif

Those are just AMAZING!!! Lovely stones and settings. And I like how flat they lay on your ear. Enjoy!!

deco-they are just perfect!!! I simply adore them...congrats..

Your one lovely visible eye is sparkling almost as much as the stud in that first photo! They look fantastic on you Deco!!! So happy for you - happy birthday,anniversay,job,Christmas whatever!

Wow, I can understand why you are so thrilled with these earrings, they are gorgeous!! They look absolutely perfect on you, and I love the millgrain!

They''re so pretty!!!!!!!

excellent earrings. so good!

LOVELY! Your first pic with you in it is very artsy!

Oh, these are just lovely! Brian did a beautiful job!

Those are beautiful!!!

Yummy SCRUMMY deco!!!!!! The miligrain is perfect!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations on the gorgeous studs, Deco! Lovely earrings for a lovely lady. What a pretty smile you have.
1.gif

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! They make all your outfits look better, don''t they?
36.gif

31.gif
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif

They are beautiful Deco! I love the milgrain. I wish I had some just like yours.
30.gif
I guess it will take me a while but I really hope I get some eventually!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP