shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD/OEC Inside-Only Milgrain STUDZZZZZ

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
That is some tasty milgrain and some fabulous earrings!

Mrs.2Artists

Oooh they are gorgeous! I saw you mention these somewhere and was wondering when you were going to do a thread on these-turns out I missed it! I love the stones, the size (I have .31s bezeled too so I know they''re the perfect size!
2.gif
), the milgrain, everything! Yum! Congratulations on your new beauties!

Wow, I totally thought I'd told you already how much I adore your new STUDZZZZZ. Guess not- terrible oversight, that! I've visited them a few times so far
3.gif
I think they're absolutely gorgeous, and totally worth the pain of a piercing! I've gotten really into small (OK, smaller than yours by far!) bezel set studs lately. Yours are such a lovely size, and the millgrain is so well done.

Also: I'm totally a millgrain snob (I like it perfectly even, extremely tiny & fine, and lightly done, like antique pieces have) and your STUDZZZZZ have just the right touch with it. (And yes, I do think they should always be referred to in capslock with the Zs. It's appropriate!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP