shape
carat
color
clarity

blingy toe ring

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I remembered that I'd told those in the colored stone forum that I'd post pictures of my toe ring. It originally was meant to have tanzanites, but unfortunately they weren't holding up to the setting, so the jeweler I worked with decided we should use ... diamonds! :love: :cheeky:

Right now I just have two photos that I took on white background. One is the toe ring by itself and one is with my tanzanite halo ring from ages ago. I PROMISE I will have on toe shots by this weekend... my toes just need some grooming... and a bit of color flare, before I"ll let the world see them. :halo: The metal for this ring is all recycled metal from random things I had about like old earring backs, a broken chain, and the shank from my grandmother's HUGE aquamarine ring which she had turned into a pendant. I'll grab photos of it this weekend as it came out quite nice.

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0006_3.jpg

Nice! I would love to have a tanzanite toe ring, but they just wouldn't hold up well with all the abuse I give my feet. My toe ring is a semi-anniversary band with diamonds/platinum. This is definitely sandal-season and what a great way to decorate your feet, right!? It looks great! Enjoy it!

Here's a phone pic for now with no unkempt toenails. ;))

photo_2.jpg

Ooh, I love it. Toes should have some bling toooooo!! Great choice.
I had been googling, looking for diamond toe rings. Havent found anything fantastic yet. Everything I liked wasnt adjustable, and i prefer my toe rings to be adjustable. It never occured to me to have one custom made. Nice!!

Thanks guys!

I sized my toe and worked with a local jeweler to have it made. They do make them sized, online, but I think it would depend on what you want. I'm sure you could have an adjustable one custom made! The only problem I've had with those is that they break after a certain amount of time and wear. I've had two break on me :( . I got the idea of the custom one after my mom and sister had white gold plain bands made for theirs in St. Augustine.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results