shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Chanel Coco Crush semi Pave bracelet in 18k white gold with diamonds in size small

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NeciaKH

Rough_Rock
For sale is a beautiful preowned Chanel Coco Crush semi Pave bracelet in 18k white gold with diamonds in size small.

It is available for $8850 OBO on Vestaire Collective (the sale price shown is an uneven number because I set my price to $7699 OBO and Vestiaire adds a service fee that the buyer sees as the final price):

Link to Vestiaire collective listing:

Thank you for looking!

I am open to offers close to listing price, but please understand that the price you offer will be shown to me as about $1200 lower than the price that you offer when I get the offer on my end (it is hard to explain, but vestiare adds a buyer's service fee that you can see on your end, but I cannot see on my end. I can only see the selling commission fee, which is in addition to the service fee).

In any case, it is a great deal at almost half off retail price for this iconic bracelet, since it is is over $15,000 USD retail price with taxes.

Description and photos:
Beautiful bracelet in the iconic Chanel quilted design, sprinkled with diamonds. Opens with a hinge and hidden clasp. This lovely bracelet is crafted in 18k white gold with a classic quilted design and accented with diamonds.

This bracelet is pre-owned with some unavoidable scratches throughout on the 18k gold, which I don't notice when worn due to the sparkling diamonds on top. I don’t notice it at arm’s length on my wrist, but can be seen from closer. See many photos for details from various angles. This bracelet style scratches with use similar to the Cartier Love scratches. Over time it should develop a patina. This bracelet is not like new. This will be a wonderful addition for someone looking for a preowned bracelet at a great price who doesn’t mind that it has signs of use that will occur over time with use anyway.

Approximate inside circumference of 6.25 inches (difficult to measure). Fits similarly to Cartier Love Cartier Love size 17. I wear Cartier Love size 16 and it works fine for that also, but it is slightly larger than my Loves. Paperwork were misplaced during travel, 100% authentic, so offering an excellent price.
chanel coco crush 1.jpegchanel coco crush 2.jpegchanel coco crush 5.jpeg

I lowered the price through the website holiday sale for the gorgeous Chanel Coco Crush bracelet and am accepting best offers.

My best price would be $6995 USD for my share.

Even once site fees are added, you can get this bracelet from me for about 1/2 of total retail price and about $4-5k less than from resale websites!

I figured out what price that would be on the website with listing fees at ~$7250 USD, which is a total of ~$8300 USD once all of the website fees are added at checkout. (See screen shot to show the total price for the buyer with fees according to Vestiaire Collective.
I am happy to make a Craigslist listing if anyone prefers that, but Vestiaire will also authenticate items for the buyer and confirm that the condition matched the description if you prefer that extra level of security.

I also will list it in Poshmark if you prefer that platform.

Feel free to DM with questions or for videos, or you can put in a question on the website.

Thank you!
IMG_1151.png

Attachments

• IMG_1152.png
    IMG_1152.png
    173.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9987.jpeg
    IMG_9987.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6968.jpeg
    IMG_6968.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9983.jpeg
    IMG_9983.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9982.jpeg
    IMG_9982.jpeg
    849.7 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP