shape
carat
color
clarity

CZ or Moissy old mine cut earrings - has anyone found a source?

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m looking for authentic looking Old Mine Cut synthetic stones earrings. Puffy crowns, culet, koizibe.

The real antique Dormeuse style earrings from France are IMO too high priced for something I might lose, at this point. I’d go for something antique for $1000 or less but wow, these earrings are close to $3k on average.

I see old mine cuts advertised on Etsy from India based cutters but many photos look stolen (no evidence of them actually producing authentic looking OMC in modern cuts.

I’m looking for 1.4 -2tcw not too much bigger.

Any ideas on where to look would be appreciated.

I would look at diamondrensu on etsy, contact Ankit himself with a photo of what you want. Many photos are stolen but he takes pride in his own cuts, I think if you challenge him he would do it. Ask him for photos.
Don't use Golden Bird.

I would look at diamondrensu on etsy, contact Ankit himself with a photo of what you want. Many photos are stolen but he takes pride in his own cuts, I think if you challenge him he would do it. Ask him for photos.
Don't use Golden Bird.

Thank you, good to know.

Check out ShanAdamsJewelry on Etsy. They cut old cuts in paste. They also have a store for CZs called OldMineRocks.

Check out ShanAdamsJewelry on Etsy. They cut old cuts in paste. They also have a store for CZs called OldMineRocks.

I adore her old cut styles. CZ is very fiery so a plus for me. I’m wondering if she’d do smaller size stones. Thank you.

I bet so.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP