shape
carat
color
clarity

Deelight''s new 6 Claw Leon e-ring with GOG diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Gosh it is gorgeous! Congratulations!!

That is bea-u-ti-ful!!!!!
36.gif

Deelight! It''s definitely a delight!!!!

Beautiful!

Gorgeous! PLEASE post profile shots!

Gorgeous ring and I wanna know where everyone (esp Loreli) gets the awesome smilies? Where can I get the penguin?

Beautiful ring and even more wonderful proposal story. Congratulations.

Deelight, it is GORGEOUS!!!!!! Can you get a close up of the claws? I didn''t know he did a 6 claw! I love 6 claws
36.gif
36.gif

OOOOOOOH deelight it''s gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
And I second gwen''s motion for a bajillion more piccies!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Beautiful ring!!! And beautiful singing by my Bruddah too!!!
36.gif

Beautiful!
36.gif

That ring is Dee-lish! Congrats!

Date: 11/12/2008 3:11:27 PM
Author: Maisie
36.gif
Hehe! Thanks Bruddah!

Maybe we should have the Pricescope Bruddah''s Greatest Hits album.....
11.gif
9.gif

Gorgeous! That stone is beautiful, and I really love Leon''s solitaires. Congrats, Dee!
36.gif

what a classic beauty!!!! please,please show us some hand shots!

Beautiful and classic!

Gorgeous ring! It''s a classic beauty.

Beautiful ring! I would love to see more pictures
1.gif

Date: 11/12/2008 7:40:33 PM
Author: poshpepper
Beautiful ring! I would love to see more pictures
1.gif
DITTO!!! More pictures needed...especially the side view!!!

Date: 11/12/2008 3:21:43 PM
Author: Lorelei

36.gif
Hehe! Thanks Bruddah!

11.gif
9.gif
What a fabulous plan!!
9.gif
36.gif

36.gif
Hehe! Thanks Bruddah!

11.gif
9.gif
scram.gif

Sublime Dee are you getting Leon to do your wedding band.
When and where are the nuptials? In Squeensland (sorry this is what DD called it
41.gif
).

I will have to try and get more pics later today, so far the weather has been miserable which is weird as I live in the sunshine state.

Catmom Thanks :), and I agree Miss Lorelei''s song is awesome, We were very much debating about the number of claws and were tossing up between double or 6 claw in the end I let him decide and thats what he choose after reading about all the different virtues of claw numbers on PS.

ckrickett, Tacori E-ring thank you, I love hearing compliments from other PS''ers because I know how impeccable all your tastes are :D.

Ellen I think I lost count in the waiting time how many times I showed FI your stunner of a diamond telling him yours was an ISEE2 diamond as well, seeing how beautiful your stunner was assured us even more about our little sucker.

gwendolyn LOL hun only 234098230984 pics hey? I think I would bore you all well and truly before then. When you come and visit you just need to bring an MM and
31.gif
then we can sit there on the mountain like a couple of deranged ladies mesmerized by the sparkles and the lure of tea and scones.

neatfreak and canuk-gal Thank you both :), I definitly wanted something that I could look at in 50yrs time and still love as much as the day he first gave to me. I know we both were after something with a simple classic, elegance.

MMT, Burk, puffy, Diamond*Dana, joflier Thank you very much :).

laurel25 and vespergirl Thanks I promise to take profile pics shortly, I keep finding my hands shake when I take them
29.gif
, I never realised just how HARD it is to take good pics LOL.

PrincessDijon LOL, that sounds like something I would say, I love puns but thanks I have to say I am Deelighted every time I see it :D.

AprilBaby Thank you and thanks to the awesome Skippy and Co. all the smilies can be found here
hi501.gif

softly softly Thank you
5.gif
I have to say sans proposal, the day was the most perfect day in my life, the proposal just blew it out of the stratosphere, posting these pics brought back all those wonderful memories and made me smile just that little bit wider.

Skippy123 Thank you. I didn''t know he did either when we first started looking at LM''s work there were no examples of 6 claws on his site, since then he added a couple but they are his version of a tiffany classic setting. I also searched on here and couldn''t find any examples either. You really barely notice the claws at all they are so dainty, but I think they make her look bigger as well which is a bonus. I do have a bad pic with a close up of them but I will try and get a better one. For reference, the top and bottom claw are positioned to the top and bottom arrow (so glad he did that) and the other four are in-between the other arrows.

Delster Thanks sweetie (haven''t seen you in a while) I will post more pics as soon as I can find my camera cable, I have no idea where the silly boy hid it :P.

Maisie and geckodani Thank you so much :).

CDNinNYC I love the puns LOL, thank you.

Lorelei I sang your song to FI last night he loved it, he thought it was a riot, where can I buy the album?

musey Thank you, I am sure I have said this before but I love your rings as well.

mommy2iz Thanks, I will definitly post some handshots as well, I was planning on some but for some reason my hands look like they are 920 in the pictures
14.gif
, I need to get a flattering shot.

Snooper and kittybean Thank you both :).

poshpepper and diamondseeker2006 As soon as some sun comes out I am off to the garden to take more piccies.

katebar Thank you, I think we will get LM to do the bands, unless I find something I like here his work is beautiful and so far I have found nothing. LOL at you DD Squeensland, that is hilarious, I love it, I think we will get married here (probably winter 2010) I have looked at a few places on the net and so far the one I like the best is Maleny Manor it is a bit on the pricer side though but it looks very nice, it is on the to see list in the new year.

Deelight - It''s fabulous!! I can just imagine how incredible it is in person... Congrats!
36.gif

That''s beautiful - lovely and classic
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Holy frijoles, Dee! I''ve been too lazy to log in to post lately, but I had to pop in and say that your ring is giving me hot flashes! It''s so perfectly elegant and I am dying to see the side view of the 12 and 6 o''clock prongs. Absolutely magical - the stone, the setting and the proposal. Love it! Congratulations!

Oh Dee, sorry I''m late!
Its just fabulous sweety, we must have more pics girl!
36.gif
30.gif

And this thread is cracking me up, LOL !

Date: 11/12/2008 8:06:17 PM
Author: Ellen

36.gif
Hehe! Thanks Bruddah!

Maybe we should have the Pricescope Bruddah's Greatest Hits album.....
11.gif
9.gif
scram.gif
* sniff*

Pricescope Bruddah's Greatest Hits - coming soon to all stores near you!
Be one of the first to get the great new album which has received fantastic reviews from music critics! The Pricescope Bruddahs were catapaulted to fame shortly after the release of their hit song ' Sparkle Sparkle Little Twink'.

Here are only some of the songs you will find on the Pricescope Bruddah's Greatest Hits!

You are my Bruddah ( my best friend forever)...
Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend...
Diamonds are Forever...
You've Lost that Lovin' Feeling for ellen...
Tulips from Amsterdam...
He ain't Heavy ( he's my Bruddah)...
Tie my Kangaroo Down Sport...
High on a Hill was a Lonely Goat herd...
Goldfinger...
Summer Holiday...
Jingle Bells...
Silent Night...

And the smash hit Sparkle Sparkle Little Twink!

As crowds gathered in their thousands to see the Pricescope Bruddahs entering a Hollywood recording studio, we had a chance to speak briefly with Mr Mogul himself, Simon Cowell! When asked for his opinion on the Pricescope Bruddahs, he said he had no comment to make at this time but was sure he would say plenty at a later date....

Spark it is much nicer in person, photo's always lack the ability to capture the sparkle and life, thanks :) even Jon's video doesn't manage to capture just how pretty she is. I am so in love with it.

AmberGretchen Thank you :), hopefully it is still classic in like 50yrs LOL

pixley thanks :), I tried to get some claw shots today so hopefully they worked out well, (need to find that cable). Your daughter is such a cutie :).

AJ Hopefully my pics today came out, all my flowers are dead except for the frangipani tree and the blooms are really high so I had to scoop some off the grass
7.gif
sad.

Lorelei LOL your a classic :), sign me up.

I cleared this shot with FI, but this is one of my fave things about my ring
1.gif
He had Leon engrave our initials and pop a ruby in between (for love). The lovely thing is I can keep it secret if I want to or I can show people and it adds a little something special that makes the ring just ours
1.gif

deesparklesparkle.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results