shape
carat
color
clarity

Deelight''s new 6 Claw Leon e-ring with GOG diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
That is so lovely Dee and makes the ring even more special if that is possible!

You ring is beautiful, Dee!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 11/13/2008 3:41:34 AM
Author: Deelight
Spark it is much nicer in person, photo''s always lack the ability to capture the sparkle and life, thanks :) even Jon''s video doesn''t manage to capture just how pretty she is. I am so in love with it.

AmberGretchen Thank you :), hopefully it is still classic in like 50yrs LOL

pixley thanks :), I tried to get some claw shots today so hopefully they worked out well, (need to find that cable). Your daughter is such a cutie :).

AJ Hopefully my pics today came out, all my flowers are dead except for the frangipani tree and the blooms are really high so I had to scoop some off the grass
7.gif
sad.

Lorelei LOL your a classic :), sign me up.
I will make sure you get a signed copy!
11.gif
Hehehe!!

Date: 11/13/2008 2:53:08 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 11/12/2008 8:06:17 PM
Author: Ellen

scram.gif
* sniff*

Pricescope Bruddah's Greatest Hits - coming soon to all stores near you!
Be one of the first to get the great new album which has received fantastic reviews from music critics! The Pricescope Bruddahs were catapaulted to fame shortly after the release of their hit song ' Sparkle Sparkle Little Twink'.

Here are only some of the songs you will find on the Pricescope Bruddah's Greatest Hits!

You are my Bruddah ( my best friend forever)...
Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend...
Diamonds are Forever...
You've Lost that Lovin' Feeling for ellen...
Tulips from Amsterdam...
He ain't Heavy ( he's my Bruddah)...
Tie my Kangaroo Down Sport...
High on a Hill was a Lonely Goat herd...
Goldfinger...
Summer Holiday...
Jingle Bells...
Silent Night...

And the smash hit Sparkle Sparkle Little Twink!

As crowds gathered in their thousands to see the Pricescope Bruddahs entering a Hollywood recording studio, we had a chance to speak briefly with Mr Mogul himself, Simon Cowell! When asked for his opinion on the Pricescope Bruddahs, he said he had no comment to make at this time but was sure he would say plenty at a later date....
lol.gif

And Dee, too cute! My diamond is very glad it could help out, and thanks you veddy much!
2.gif
I'll be watching for more pics!

p.s. Love the ruby!!

Date: 11/13/2008 7:43:50 AM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 11/13/2008 3:41:34 AM

Spark it is much nicer in person, photo''s always lack the ability to capture the sparkle and life, thanks :) even Jon''s video doesn''t manage to capture just how pretty she is. I am so in love with it.

AmberGretchen Thank you :), hopefully it is still classic in like 50yrs LOL

pixley thanks :), I tried to get some claw shots today so hopefully they worked out well, (need to find that cable). Your daughter is such a cutie :).

AJ Hopefully my pics today came out, all my flowers are dead except for the frangipani tree and the blooms are really high so I had to scoop some off the grass
7.gif
sad.

Lorelei LOL your a classic :), sign me up.

I will make sure you get a signed copy!
11.gif
Hehehe!!

yippee10.gif
I can''t wait :)

Thanks Dani and Ellen I am working on more pics but diamonds are tricky buggers to photo
32.gif

A true classic, congrats!
36.gif

Simply gorgeous ring.

Could you tell me the width of the band. I like the size and it''ll help me decide what I want for mine(it looks like a 3mm...). Thanks!

Thanks mrsv :)

edmontonflora Thank you :), the band is 1.8mm I tried on a 3mm way back when and to me it was to thick for my fingers, I have fairly long fingers BUT a shorter space between the bottom of my finger and the first knuckle. On PS FI and I looked at pictures of 1.6mm, 1.8mm and 2mm LM rings and decided that the 1.8mm was a good balance between daintiness and substantial for us and our diamond.

I know I promised to post profile and hand shots but it has been raining since Saturday
7.gif
, but the worst storm in apparently 20yrs happened and it is all overcast and wet outside - I am wearing a jumper in summer in Queensland unheard of I tell you
32.gif

I will be all out in the garden looking like a nut case I am sure for pretty shots as soon as the sun comes out hopefully soon :).

Gorgeous ring! Can we get a side profile shot? PSers need to see the ring from every possible angle!
9.gif

Oh my gosh Deelight, it''s perfection
30.gif
. Yours is my favorite 6-prong EVER!! We''ve gotta see that sparkler on your hand...

look at that baby sparkle! and i love the surprise ruby.
18.gif

It''s gorgeous, I love how sleek it is!! I''d love to see some handshots!

CareBear Thank you , Unfortunately it is still seriously raining here
33.gif
, I live in the Sunshine State (hence called cause it is fairly always sunny and it has been raining for days
gaah.gif
. I will definitly post the shots the profile it is one of my fave things as I was really particular to FI how I wanted it to be.

WOW thank you, I am seriously flattered
blusher.gif
I have lusted over your VC pieces (which are all magnificent especially your alligator head ruby ring
30.gif
). I can''t wait to own my own one day down the track but I am certain FI would kill me if I got anything just yet. I will definitly post some shots as soon as the blasted sun comes out.

ficklefaye Thanks :), I love the ruby it makes me smile each time I see it, one day when I have kiddies it will be a nice little something to show them how romantic they dad is.

kcoursolle thank you, I will definitly post some hand shots as soon as the sun comes out
36.gif

[/b]

Date: 11/19/2008 10:16:53 AM

I will definitly post some shots as soon as the blasted sun comes out.

Woohoo!!!
2.gif

I don''t know how I missed this, but WOW! It''s gorgeous!

Love that first pic of the diamond, too!

The ring is beautiful!
30.gif

Is the sun out yet??? We really hope to see it from all angles
5.gif

Thanks!

It was an ultra sunny day here today so I decided to take some more shots that I meant to post before but didn''t oh well better late then never.

First arrows on a Bird of Paradise :)

arrowsYEAH.JPG

close up the claws which look monster huge but you really cannot hardly see them IRL

closeupofclawsonPOB.JPG

6.gif
Handshot, excuse the puffy heat affected fingers it is a REALLY hot summer here atm.

handshotpuffyfingersheat.JPG

Just a little fire on the frangapani's, man these shots are hard to catch.

Today's photoshoot obviously has a tropical theme
25.gif

justalittlefireohhhblue.JPG

Little rainbows on the flowers, thought that was cool...so distracting when this happens when driving though
32.gif

lookmarainbows.JPG

morepicturesofBOPandring.JPG

either this is dust or pinfire sparkle you be the judge

notdustontheringIthinkitissparkle.JPG

some more sparkle and a little of the profile

ohhsparkelsparkle.JPG

Bad sot of the diamond but you can see the pointy claws nicely :)

pointyclaws.JPG

ring, fire and rainbows on flower :D

ringfirerainbow2.JPG

I love this it almost looks like it is glowing from within
36.gif

ringonBOP.JPG

A better shot of the profile, I wanted a scoopy flowy head and FI and LM delivered :D

ringprofilescoopyhead.JPG

my view :)

deesviewofring.JPG

full side view
2.gif

sideviewofdeering.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results