shape
carat
color
clarity

Designer Ceylon Sapphire Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvmydiamonds

Rough_Rock
site1040_t.JPG
Comments?
This is just over 2 carat Trillion Ceylon Sapphire with diamonds on the side. It is half gold and half platinum. The photo makes it look cloudy, but it is as clear as a bell. My other half got me (I guess I should say he let me pick it out) this ring when I was pregnant and very sick (which would be the whole time I was pregnant). This is a Mikhail Epelman ring. We named our daughter Mikayla :>) (Just coinsidence, not for this reason, but kind of funny anyway).

site1041_t.JPG

Hi, Dawn...

Very pretty! Great contemporary setting! The color of that sapphire looks absolutely yummy!
18.gif

Congratuolations on the arrival of Mikayla...I hope you''re feeling better. By the way...can you tell us more about your avatar? I''m almost as nutty about horses as I am about gems/jewelry!)

widget

Thanks Widget
emteeth.gif

Mik is fine. She''s a 4 year old now that knows too much for her own good :>)

I really love the contemporary or unusual settings. I wanted tanzanite, but when I got this, they talked me out of it because A) they said the sapphire would stand up to wear much better and B) when I put this and another ring (tanzanite) together, I could not tell the difference in color, so I went with the harder stone. The photo doesn''t really show how pretty it is
19.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results