shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreamer and Demelza GTG Part Deux: Two OECs (and an MRB)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
armywife13|1345250253|3253382 said:
I love the new setting, Demelza! It showcases your OEC wonderfully!

Ditto! It really looks GREAT!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Demelza|1345249556|3253377 said:
Finally managed to get a few pics of my OEC in its new (old) mounting from Craig Evan Small. I love the ribbon prongs! They look more prominent in the pics than they do in real life. They did a great job setting my stone. I would definitely be game to try them for custom, but doubt that will happen anytime soon as I'm more interested these days in authentic vintage pieces. Haven't yet found any bands to wear with the ring, but I'm definitely on the hunt!

L :love: VE!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the ribbon prong new/old setting! :appl:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks great demelza!
:appl:

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, guys! I am really happy with this setting, especially since it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. I really thought I was going to have to pony up the big bucks to reset my stone and I feel so lucky to have stumbled upon this one. It's fun to start looking around for bands to pair with it.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, great setting and perfectly fits your stone! :appl: :appl: :appl:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those ribbon prongs are amazing! I love the setting and the stone of course! I can't wait to see what bands you end up with!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the new setting!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dem I love this new setting. I feel like it makes your diamond look rounder and bigger! It also looks so perfect cupped in that nice low head. can't wait to see it in person!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fantastic setting choice! It looks so solid but delicate at the same time. The prongs are perfect! And the little open fretwork detail on the mount is perfect! So lucky to have stumbled into such a fortunate discovery! Yea Craig Evan small :appl:

DominaMusica

Rough_Rock
WOW! Wow! Gorgeous diamonds, gorgeous settings! Thank you for sharing them!
Dreamer, your octagonal setting is to die for, and Demelza, your antique one is SO lovely! I am going to research CGSmall now - what a wonderful story and wonderful result!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results