shape
carat
color
clarity

Fast, Friendly and Fantastic: My Steven Kirsch Wedding Band

briolette

Shiny_Rock
Re: Fast, Friendly and Fantastic: My Steven Kirsch Wedding B

It is such a stunning and sumptuous set. They all look great together and you can tell his workmanship is amazing.
Funny, I had said this before, but I actually like that pic of the chevron band before the diamonds were set into it as well.

sapphirering

Shiny_Rock

Honestly I wasn't a fan of pave halo rings- until I saw your photos. PS will be the downfall of me. Lol. Love your new OEC acquisition. Congrats!

missmai

Rough_Rock

Hi Charmy,

Would you recommend Steven Kirsch for a Halo Pave ERing or Maytal Hannah?

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

sapphirering|1325892733|3096858 said:
Honestly I wasn't a fan of pave halo rings- until I saw your photos. PS will be the downfall of me. Lol. Love your new OEC acquisition. Congrats!

Thank you so much!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

missmai|1326343774|3100974 said:
Hi Charmy,

Would you recommend Steven Kirsch for a Halo Pave ERing or Maytal Hannah?

You should contact both vendors and get quotes. See which one meshes with you better and which price point works better - the two vendors are priced differently and I would say in a different tier. For me, I would choose Steven because his style works well for me.

Pookie3314

Rough_Rock

CharmyPoo,

Hello. this is my first time on this forum. I must say that the only reason I am on this is because I fell in love with your engagement ring setting. Please let me know who the maker is. I am dieing to get one just like it. **edited by moderator. please do not post your personal contact information**

The setting is amazing.
Thank you!!!!!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

Pookie3314|1346243705|3259081 said:
CharmyPoo,

Hello. this is my first time on this forum. I must say that the only reason I am on this is because I fell in love with your engagement ring setting. Please let me know who the maker is. I am dieing to get one just like it. **edited by moderator. please do not post your personal contact information**
The setting is amazing.
Thank you!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum. I hope you stick around!!

Thank you for your compliments. My e-ring was made by Leon Mege. More information and pictures at [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-e-ring-dream-come-true-leon-mege-and-avc.156139/..']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-e-ring-dream-come-true-leon-mege-and-avc.156139/....[/URL].

Pookie3314

Rough_Rock

Thank you so much for the information. I am currently searching for an engagement ring (my BF was nice enough to let me do this) and fell fell fell in love with your ring. It has everything I am looking for - sexy, elegant, and classic. The biggest road block to this process for us is that we are in a very tight budget and I think diamonds are overrate. Don't get me wrong, they are beautiful stones, but I am not happy with how they are brought to market. Therefore I am looking into diamond stimulated and moissanite. I am leaning toward moissante. Do you know if Leon Mege works with this type of stone?
Any way, I look forward to using this forum and I truly enjoy seeing and hearing about all these beautiful stories about everyones ring.

Again thank you so much for the info. Lets see what happens. If you have any suggestions or tips please let me know.
:wavey: :wavey:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

The three words you chose - sexy, elegant, classic - exactly the look I was going for. :razz:

If Leon won't make it, I am sure Steven Kirsch will. However, you will be budgeting 4-5 K at least.

Pookie3314

Rough_Rock

I was able to get in touch with Steven, but not Leon. Can you send me his contact info?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Pookie3314|1347893125|3269599 said:
I was able to get in touch with Steven, but not Leon. Can you send me his contact info?

his website is www.artofplatinum.com

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

Also Leon doesn't really chit chat on the phone - you can submit a quote through his website and get a response. I think he does have a limit on quotes.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

So glad this got bumped and I got to see that spectacular wedding band (and the other rings are pretty amazing too!). I love love love it!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful rings Charmypoo, you must be very happy with them :wavey:

ShaniB

Rough_Rock

Beautiful set! I think what I especially appreciate is the way the v in the chevron is 'echoed' by the v of the split shank and the v made by the double prongs.

Question for everyone: Do you think it would like weird to have a smilier chevron wedding ring as this matched with a very similar e-ring with the only differences being the e-ring has a single shank, is non cathedral, round diamond, and single prongs?

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

I think it will still be nice. I have a very similar ring with 3 sided pave.

ShaniB

Rough_Rock

Oh yea charmypoo? I'd love to see a round single shank non cathedral pave setting paired with the chevron ring if you have it!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

ShaniB|1362859689|3400735 said:
Oh yea charmypoo? I'd love to see a round single shank non cathedral pave setting paired with the chevron ring if you have it!

I took these for someone else way back that wanted to see how it looked with a halo. They are all non-cathedral and single shank. Does it help? Too tired to take new photos with a ring that doesn't have a halo. You can see it fits nicely as the V allows the head of most rings to fit into it.
charmypoo-wb3.jpg
charmypoo-wb2.jpg
charmypoo-wb1.jpg

ShaniB

Rough_Rock

Thanks Charmy, yes that does help a lot. I think I can imagine what it would look like with a round sol. They are both REALLY pretty together, but I think the MH halo is even that much more visually pleasing b/c there are more "square-ish" corners on the MH halo which echos the v of the chevron. I'm wondering if it wouldn't look quite so nice if I tried to do the same thing w/ a simple pave non split shanked sol. Nothing for the v of the Chevron to echo. Does that make sense or do I sound crazy and neurotic? Probably at least a little crazy. :lol:

ef2811

Rough_Rock

Hi! Do you happen to have a shot of your ring head on? Im thinking of re-setting my cushion in something like this.. I have a square cushion as well-it looks very similar. What are your dimensions?? Thanks so much!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

ef2811|1392389835|3615198 said:
Hi! Do you happen to have a shot of your ring head on? Im thinking of re-setting my cushion in something like this.. I have a square cushion as well-it looks very similar. What are your dimensions?? Thanks so much!

There are many more photos of the ring on this thread:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-e-ring-dream-come-true-leon-mege-and-avc.156139/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-e-ring-dream-come-true-leon-mege-and-avc.156139/[/URL]

The stone is around 7.2 x 7.2 mm.

Crappy face-up pic of my shoe.
shoe.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results