shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally!! HONEY''S PHOTOSHOOT!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
As some of you already know, I got engaged on Saturday
woohoo.gif

A big thankyou to Lesley and Brian at Whiteflash for finding me the perfect stone and creating my perfect engagement ring. They were incredibly patient and helpful and I can't thank them enough.

Thankyou to my darling fiance - the last 12 years have been so very special, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you sweetheart.
1237379fdqxrvb3f5.gif

Thanks to all you PSers who helped me along the way with my endless questions, and to my fellow LIWs - I am proof that waiting won't kill ya! If I can do 12 years, then anyone can
2.gif

The response from my friends and family has been awesome - if I had a dollar for everytime I have heard the words WOW and SPARKLY in the past few days, I would be calling Whiteflash to make another order
9.gif

Ok Psers, you have been waiting long enough - I have been such a slacker posting these, but without further ado, Honey's new engagement ring!!

ETA - I think I just committed a PS mortal sin - I forgot the stats! It's a D VS2 0.8ct ACA set in their Class Tiff setting, in yellow gold, plat prongs, diamond set low. I had the band thinned down to 2mm at Precious Metals (Holloway Diamonds). Ring size 5.25

Darling brother-in-law had been saving this bottle, until now that is. Yummy!

honey220026.jpg

Yes, that it a fake frangipani, but they are my favorite flowers!

honey220060.jpg

honey220061.jpg

We are actually thinking of using this shot for our engagement invites - how's that for ingenious thinking

honey220092.jpg

honey220102.jpg

Crap arrows shot! Very hard to hold camera still when you are sleep deprived and hungover two days after the party
40.gif

honey220128.jpg

Are you getting sick of my photos yet?!

Bailey wanted to join in with a 'paw shot'

honey220161.jpg

honey220072.jpg

Almost! Ellen, you make it look so easy
38.gif

honey220079.jpg

honey220112.jpg

honey220135.jpg

All done, that should make up for the waiting hey ladies.

honey220137.jpg

GORGEOUS!!! It is perfect! I love it!!! Especially the flower shots--that stone is amazing!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congrats again, sweetness, to you and your FI!!
9.gif

Congrtulations on your engagement! The ring is BEAUTIFUL!

Honey, it is sweet perfection!!! I am so delighted for you, and I love the paw shot! Hehe!!!
9.gif

Congrats on the engagement. Beautiful ring and wow what great flower shots.

Congratulations! Gorgeous ring!

Congratulations on getting engaged after 12 years -- and I might add that ypu have spectacularly good taste in choosing that ring! I love love love everything about it -- the dainty YG plain band and dainty platinum prongs and low setting and classy size of the solitaire. It''s a classic through and through! That ring is perfect and the proportions look amazing on your hand. And it''s a D-color AND high clarity!

WOW honey, those pictures of your exquisite ring are amazing!! Sheer elegance and beauty, and I love all things yellow gold too!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

HUUUUGE congratulations to you and your fiance!!
36.gif
36.gif

And bless Bailey''s fuzzy foot
9.gif

Date: 7/30/2008 7:39:44 AM
Author: honey22
Almost! Ellen, you make it look so easy
38.gif
What do you mean "almost"?! That''s an arrow shot missy!
36.gif
It''s just a wee bit dark. Try lightening it a bit. On my computer, if you open the pic up, there''s a little "sun" up at the top for image balance. If you''ve got something like that, you can adjust the lighting/contrast so they show up better. hth
28.gif

Now, on to the gushing! That ring is just stunning, and so ICY WHITE!!!
9.gif
LOVE the flower shot you''re thinking of using on the invites. I think that would be absolutely perfect! That paw shot is adorable too.

And I have to say, I read your engagement story yesterday, and it is without a doubt one of the sweetest I''ve ever read. Your FI was so thoughtful, as was your sister. There was so much love coming from your post, it had ME in tears, along with all of you!! A really beautiful story, and you are so lucky to have such a wonderful relationship with your parents. I hope you know just how lucky.
2.gif

Congratulations my dear, and wear that baby in good health!

Congratulations!!! It looks so big on your hand!! I can''t believe you had to wait 12 years but to get a ring like that must be worth it!!

It''s so beautiful! It looks great on your finger.

Honey everything about it is absolutely perfect. I could not be happier for you!!!
runaround1.gif

Congratulations, Honey!!! What a gorgeous ring you have there!! Wear it in much happiness always!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

It''s beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful, classic and elegant. Your photos are amazing! Those rose shots are perfect.

Oh it''s so lovely! Your photos are beautiful! Congratulations to you both!
36.gif

What a stunning diamond!
1.gif

It''s beautiful!!!! Congratulations on your engagement!!
36.gif

very pretty! glad everything worked out perfectly, congrats

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP