shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally!! HONEY''S PHOTOSHOOT!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Thanks Jane, Cleo and Delster!

I am just in love with my ring. I have got absolutely no work done this week, I just keep staring at my ring! People at work are calling it the 'engagement rock' and the 'whopper' as no-one has ever seen a stone of this size, which I think is slightly funny being around PS so long, you get used to ROCKS! The average in Aust is a lot smaller than 0.8ct so I guess it would look big. It's drawing a lot of attention at work. Girls at work keep grabbing my hand and saying OMG that's ginormous! Imagine how they would react in a room full of PSers for a day. Even my boss asked how I was handling work with the ring - I work in a lab and told her earlier this week that if my gloves don't fit over it I am going to have to resign. She looked a little worried initially until I assured her I was joking (well, kinda)

I will find some more pics!

Here''s a few I prepared earlier.

honey22ring0101.jpg

OMG! I have hairy fingers - sorry for that guys. Must be because I am 30 now!

honey22profile1.jpg

Another hairy finger photo
40.gif

ETA - I just had to run off to get my loupe and check that prong on the LHS in the photos, but it's all good, it's just the angle of the photo making that one prong look strange. Phew!

honey22profile2.jpg

Are we bored yet?! Nup, either am I!!
9.gif

Oops, blurry photo taken with old camera phone

honeyhandshot11.jpg

Beautiful and well worth the wait!!!

Beautiful definitely not bored :)

I can understand not wanting to get married in the storm season it could put a damper on things.

I saw the chapel your looking OMG it is magnificent.

What a classic ring. It looks great on you! Congratulations on your engagement!
1.gif

Congrats! It''s beautiful!

Congrats again honey! It''s a gorgeous ring!!!!
36.gif

Honey! WHAT AN AMAZING STONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice job with the photos! May I say that your setting is PURE CLASS?

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piping in late honey 22. Congrats
36.gif
. Your ring is stunning and your story is lovely.

It''s gorgeous! I love the pic with the dog paw!

Gor.geous! bEEEautiful! I love it, Honey. Congrats again!

Congratulations on your engagement and on the awesome ring....so sparkly and beautiful!!!

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP