shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally!! HONEY''S PHOTOSHOOT!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Congratulations on your engagement and a wonderful ring!!

Congratulations, it''s really pretty. I love the paw shot too! hehe
4.gif

Great pictures!!! Many congrats, love your ring
30.gif
30.gif

That is really gorgeous! The diamond is so white, and I love the low setting in the Tiffany. The prongs look absolutely perfect. WF does it again. :-)

Congratulations on your engagement and your beautiful ring!
36.gif

Cachette
1.gif

Wow Honey your ring is gorgeous! Beautiful diamond
30.gif
Oh and I dont suppose you''re an aussie? I thought perhaps because of precious metals!! Im hoping to use whiteflash for my ering (after a long wait of course
19.gif
) and its cool to hear of an Australian using them from so far away. that is if you are an Austrailian. If you''re not this is rather redundant...

Congrats again though either way!!! That ring and proposal were worth the wait!

honey - The ring is sooooooooooo beautiful!! I love the idea of the flower shot for the anouncement! However, i think you need to change your picture here on PS to the paw shot. That is sooo cute!

And thanks for the shout out to the LIW''s. You''ll have to pop over from time to time to keep us sane!
30.gif

Congrats on your engagement Honey!!! Your ring is just gorgeous, and your pics are incredible!!! Enjoy!!!
30.gif
36.gif

WOW...... SPARKLY......

Now you have two more dollars. LOL. Love the ring. Enjoy it!

Honey: It's beautiful! And just so you know you aren't alone, I waited 12 years too! You can sure say we know our guys well, can't you?!!
9.gif

Maybe it's the simplicity and sleek lines of the setting, but that .8 looks as big as a carat to me!

Congrats!! I just LOVE that yellow gold! Simple perfection!

SOOOOOO icy!
3.gif
Faces up beautifully, and I love the traditional yellow gold! So happy for you Honey!
36.gif

OMG honey it is BEEEAAAAAAUUUTTTIIFFFUL, and I am so happy to see her finally home where she belongs. How simply perfectly magnificent does she look - the size, icyness, sparkliness everything
30.gif
30.gif
. I am absolutely loving the paw shot that is just tooo cute :D.

Congratulations :D

It''s just beautiful, honey. So thrilled for you- you sure deserve a fabulous rock after 12 years
9.gif
congratulations!!!

Yay!! Your ring is so beautiful. Congratulations! I just love the shot with your dog, i''m a sucker for furry friends!
36.gif

Congratulations on your engagement honey
36.gif
36.gif
Beautiful, classic ring!

Beautiful ring and congrats!

Finally is right missy! lol...
it''s GOR-GUS!!!!!
30.gif

Congrats on your engagement and your stunning ring!
36.gif

WOW!! Thankyou Facetfire, Gwen, geckodani, Lorelei, MMI, ahappygirl, RxTechRN2b, DandiAndi, Trillionaire, icekid, Tuckin1, Catmom, MikeRato1, dockman3, girlie-girl, skippy, Isabelle, Cachette, Maisie, bee*, fieryred33143, Dani, cushioncutnut, gemgirl, coatimundi, Karleigh, krisvrn, wishful and :

Blingaddict - did you tell me about that yg bead set wedding band at Paul Bram''s in Melb? I am going to check it out on Sat as we are going wedding band shopping
36.gif

HollyS - yep, after 12 years I sure have him trained up good
2.gif
Although he did want to know this morning why, since he has got a fiance, that he doesn''t seem to get breakky made in the morning - ooops!

Deelight - sweetie, hope it''s your SMTR thread real soon

Ellen - yay for arrow shots!!!! Thanks for the tips, I will have a play tonight when I get home from work

CalBearsFan - thanks for those extra $$, I am planning my next WF purchase already
11.gif

Blackpaw - yep, I''m an Aussie
36.gif
35.gif
from Melb. WF were awesome in organising the ring to be shipped here, if you have any questions, start a new thread in rocky talky and give me a yell, I am more than happy to help

jcarlylew - great idea for the avtar change, however my other doggy Honey, gets rather jealous, so I might have to do a new group paw shot to keep her onside
2.gif
, I will def check in with the LIWs, it still feels like home there to me, you can''t get rid of me that easy!

Thankyou so much for all the kind words! I really hope I havn''t forgotten to thank anyone, if so it was definately not intentional. I went to bed with 2 posts last night, and I have woken up to all this excitement - yay!!!!

Congratulations to you!

Wow..that''s a beauty. It''s so white and so very ***sparkley***

And as for the loooong wait, I am also a member of the Twelve Year Club. We got engaged last summer and still haven''t planned the wedding, but the ring came just under the 13 year mark. So belive me, I can totally relate to finally getting your well deserved and hard-earned bling!
9.gif
36.gif

Thanks beebrisk - get cracking with those wedding plans! I have almost got it all planned out (except for how-we-are-going-to-pay-for-this) we are taking our immediate family and a few close friends and eloping to Tropical North Queensland and we are getting married in a little chapel on the beach away from the world. I can''t wait!!!

Beautiful...it looks perfect on your hand, congrats!

Honey your ring is simply stunning. Seriously, seriously fantabulous
30.gif

I love the "engagement shot", it''s (wait for it)...................................................Purrfection
9.gif

May you both have wonderful days together, now and forever.

Date: 7/30/2008 7:09:59 PM
Author: honey22
Thanks beebrisk - get cracking with those wedding plans! I have almost got it all planned out (except for how-we-are-going-to-pay-for-this) we are taking our immediate family and a few close friends and eloping to Tropical North Queensland and we are getting married in a little chapel on the beach away from the world. I can''t wait!!!

Honey that sounds perfect
30.gif
and utterly, positively romantic. I don''t know if you have been to QLD before but the heat here is really different to Melb it is way more humid as opposed to the dry heat of Melb and most likely more so up north just something to take into consideration when planning :).

YAY!!!!!! More photos!!!!!!!

Congratulations to you again honey!!!!!! Im so happy for you. Your ring is GOREGOUS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

How low does it set on your hand? I love lower settings.
28.gif
It sure is a beauty.....

Yah Honey
36.gif
It's purfect
9.gif
What a stunning diamond and the clean, classic lines of the solitaire setting is to die for! I love it and I'm thrilled for you! More pics please
1.gif

Thanks LtlFirecracker, Purrfectpear (you crack me up!), dreamgirl and pocahontas!!!

Deelight - thanks for the tip, though my parents live in Cairns (Kewarra Beach actually) so I have been up there many times. Which is why we have narrowed it down to July - Sept, so it's still balmy in the evenings, but not in the wet season, when it's too humid or in cyclone season, when, well, I don't want a freakin cyclone at my wedding!

Dreamgirl - I vaguely remember measuring it, and it was about 8mm from top of ring to my finger, which is relatively low. I took heaps more photos, and I have some showing the profile on my hand (albeit not very good ones) so if I even get out of the lab tonight, I will resize and post some more!

I am in such a super-duper mood!!! I can't add emoties on my work computer for some reason?!
This will have to do!!

If you are interested, check out the link to the place we are planning on getting married at! It's gorgeous!!!

www.spb.com.au/angsana.html

9.gif

YAAYY Honey, I am so happy for you!
party2.gif

The ring looks gorgeous, and such pretty photos.

Congrats again to the both of you, I don''t know how you waited as long as you did!

Congratulations Honey!!!!!!!!! *hugs*

It''s absolutely beautiful! :D

Please, please post more photos.. especially the profile, as I would LOVE to see some side shots of your setting.

Good to have another YG engagement ring amongst the PSers... :)

Congratulations to you both - and enjoy your gorgeous ring!

x x x

Oooooh honey it''s gorgeous!!!! More photos please
36.gif

Enjoy it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP