shape
carat
color
clarity

FINALLY!!!! ***pro pics***

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Ohmygosh, who knew you were so adorable?!
1.gif
Why''ve you been hiding yourself for so long, woman? You guys are such a cute couple!

Your wedding looks like a dream come true! So elegant and beautiful and just *perfect*!! I love the tree centerpiece and the arch and, wow, your bouquet -- all just exquisite
36.gif

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Tacori!! Are you going to change your name to Tacori W-Ring now?
2.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
just beautiful! your wedding was literally picture perfect!
36.gif

are you a professional wedding planner and model bride irl?
34.gif

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful beautiful beautiful!
The pictures are Great! You looked beautiful!
I loved the kissing balls and the "tree" and the centerpieces and everything!
Congratulations!!!

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!
36.gif
36.gif
You are so photogenic!!! I love your flowers!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pics! Congrats!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Tacori! Everything looks so great! Congratulations, married lady, the pics were worth the wait!

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
Tacori ... you look stunning!!! Gorgeous!! Your pics are great! And defiitely worth the wait... I hope you agree!! But I am so happy that you finally got them! One less thing to worry about... and what a holiday gift! :)

Congratulations!! (And I love the tree! I love the votives but I''ll ask you where you got them from after we see all the pics! LOL)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful wedding Tacori!! You look beautiful! Congratulations.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Tacori you looked radiant!!! It looked like it was such a beautiful day!!!!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
oh how beautiful! i esp love the pic of you and your dad walking with the expnasive ladscape, very epic
1.gif
and your flowers are gorgeous!!! i love how the colors came together with all different textures but still very harmonious...none of the flowers look out of place. your kissing balls are just adorable!

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Tacori, how beautiful these are! I really like the one of the close up of you and your husbands rings up close....a cool shot!

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I love your pictures! What a gorgeous wedding! You look so beautiful, and you just radiate happiness!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yes i''m totally on my HM, but i saw this thread and HAD to see your pics!!! LOVE THEM! you are so gorgeous! and hubby''s a catch too. your photographer caught some really amazing shots. and i''m so happy that you''ve finally got your precious pics after all that crazy waiting!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan, I love that picture too! It actually took me a minute to realize the flowers were in color. There is a version of our cake like that and also a kissing ball pic. Maybe that is what took them 3 months to do
19.gif

Ellen, that is so sweet. How funny though when I was looking at pictures they took of my ring I thought huh, I have seen better quality on PS!

AmantedeChat, they looked more purple IRL. I really wanted something different than roses (not that roses are not beautiful). Our florist did a great job. I should post my BM''s flowers too. They were similar to mine but mostly white with a little purple (opposite of mine). Also both moms had small bouquets. They were white but she wraped a gold ribbon around my MIL (gold dress) and a chocolate brown for my mom''s (brown dress)

Scarlet16, what a compliment that they gave you chills! The golf cart pics did come out fun. I did feel SOOO silly though.

Curlgirl, thank you! I do *love* the tree and the flowers. I should find a shot of the whole aisle because it was QUITE a walk (and I only semi tripped once) since we were actually on a golf course. I am ususally always surprised when I see what a PSer looked like also! Nope, haven''t been blonde since I was 3!

Tybee, thank you for your kind words. The tree added the perfect amount of drama. DH looked quite handsome in his tux. He is not photogentic at all but I think we got some good shots of him!

ellaila, you are so funny! I felt a little shy posting my pictures on here. I am not sure why. It''s funny when I see everyone''s wedding pictures they are always such beautiful woman and the shots look like they are right out of a magazine! Who knew PS members were all models?
2.gif
My wedding ring was not made by Tacori just my e-ring so I''ll probably leave it as is
9.gif
but maybe I will change my AV to a wedding photo!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
belle, you are so nice! I honestly think one of the reasons my wedding came out so well was because I really didn''t stress about it. I picked out my flowers 3 weeks before the wedding! I just tried to enjoy it all and not make it my second job. Though my grandmother would agree with you!
9.gif
I also ended up with two wedding planners which really took the stress off. One was a family friend who did an amazing job. Put together baskets for the bathrooms. Really took all my ideas and made them happen. The WC at the country club was also very talented. She made sure everything happens on time. They even sent out appetizers while we were taking our pictures.

jorman, thank you! I am a sucker for kissing balls. Having them line the aisle was a great idea. Since I was getting married on a huge golf course I felt like I really needed them and the arch to ground the ceremony. She also lined the aisle in petals that was really pretty as well.

turtledazzle, thanks. I am lucky that I am pretty photogenic (my poor DH is not). Taking all the pics was really fast since we had two photographers. Not as bad as I thought it would be. They did a great job.

allycat, thank you!
1.gif

sweetpea, I do *love* being a married lady! I think they were worth the wait too.

Sujuann, I do agree! I was so excited when the UPS guy came last night. I do want to print some and give them to our parents, grandmothers for the holidays. I will have to find my mom where we got the hanging votives b/c I cannot remember. We did have a hard time finding them though. We got the ones on the table at www.cudge.net and my wedding planner glued the black ribbon on the top on all of them! She was amazing!

kcoursolle, thank you so much!

bling *diva*- I think what they say is true that every woman looks the most beautiful on her wedding day. I was so happy that it really did come out in the photos. It was a perfect day!

Ginger, I think that is such a cool pic too. It looked so old fashion! I am all about textures too! I still remember your amazing wedding photos.

Rosebud, I like that shot also. I never gave them a list of "must have" pics so I think I got lucky that they covered all their bases.

Kerbear, thanks! I really love them too.

jcrow, get back to your new hubby silly lady! Sounds like your wedding was perfect! I can''t wait to see your pics. It means so much that you took the time on your HM to comment on mine!!! I feel like these made up for any disappointment with the wedding video. I cared much more about the photos.

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
terrific photos and you guys make a cute couple. I especially like that bw shot of you getting ready!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/22/2006 9:11:18 PM
Author: diamondlove
terrific photos and you guys make a cute couple. I especially like that bw shot of you getting ready!

Thank you! I like how they did some color, some b&w and some tinted. Gives us a nice range.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow Tacori, the pics are just amazing. You are a stunning bride and your hubby is very handsome. Looks like the wedding was PERFECTION!!! Sorry I didn''t see this until now. Hope you and your hubby had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
1.gif
Lisa

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
You had a great photographer! I personally love black and white photos, but all of them are just wonderful!!!!!

I love some of your wedding details! They look like they could be in a magazine (like the tree with the lights!)....

JUST PERFECT!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori, your pictures are absolutely beautiful. There is only one thing wrong with these....THERE AREN"T ENOUGH!!! COme on gal - you only gave us a taste - giggle
Ok - hope I didn''t make your heart stop as you gasped...you are a beautiful bride - don''t be shy - flaunt it girl!! giggle

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Tacori, I LOVE your pictures! You look so radiant and happy, and everything turned out so beautifully.
30.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! These were worth the wait, Tacori! You made a beautiful bride!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Tacori, the pictures are amazing! You and your husband looked perfect. Congratulations!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lisa! It was perfect. We had a great thanksgiving. Hope you had a great one with your family!

UCLABelle- I do like the b&w but I also love the color because of my flowers and the beautiful grass on the golf course. I am going to print both kinds and mix them up a bit.

Wifey2b- I will look through them to post more (if you insist!
2.gif
) There are just SOOO many! I have around 1,500 pictures!
6.gif
Better too many than not enough though.

Blenheim- thank you! It was the happiest day of our lives. We went through so much and so many years to get to that point.

equestrienne- I agree they were worth the wait! I was getting nervous after the video disappointment but they did a great job!

Ebree-thanks! Now I just have to figure out which ones to print
19.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
OH MY!! what lovely pics! Your photog is amazing! You are glowing, girl! You two make a stunning couple.

I know that it was frustrating to have to wait for your pics, but i''m sure you''ll agree that they were worth it. Now, how are you ever going to pick favorites? Talk about an impossible task.

THANKS much for sharing.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori,
wowee, gorgeous photos- all of them, but i must say the one of you and your dad walking when you can''t see anyone else brought tears to my eyes. ok, i''m a sap.

you and hubby are a beautiful couple and your wedding looked amazing- great to hear the "no stress" approach yields wonderful results because that is what i''m aiming for (not to stress/obsess!)

thanks for sharing and congrats again!!
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/26/2006 5:49:54 PM
Author: ChargerGrrl
OH MY!! what lovely pics! Your photog is amazing! You are glowing, girl! You two make a stunning couple.

I know that it was frustrating to have to wait for your pics, but i''m sure you''ll agree that they were worth it. Now, how are you ever going to pick favorites? Talk about an impossible task.

THANKS much for sharing.

Thanks! You are so sweet! My mom is getting me a set of frames from red envelope for x-mas (they hold 13 pics) I was trying to figure out which ones to get printed and it is so hard! I don''t mind mixing b&w with color but want each frame to hold the same (like one frame holds 2 4x6" so I want them to both be b&w OR both be color). This makes it harder too. I also bought a ton of frames at Michaels (everyone is getting a framed pic for x-mas as part of their gifts this year!) and they have all of them 50% off PLUS they had some turkey bucks thing so I saved an additional $30 (very fun!) Of course I always like the expensive $40 huge, wide, black (smooth) frames so getting them for $20 instead was awesome! Now I just have to figure out where to print them. Any suggestions?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/26/2006 6:00:25 PM
Author: labbielove
Tacori,

wowee, gorgeous photos- all of them, but i must say the one of you and your dad walking when you can''t see anyone else brought tears to my eyes. ok, i''m a sap.

you and hubby are a beautiful couple and your wedding looked amazing- great to hear the ''no stress'' approach yields wonderful results because that is what i''m aiming for (not to stress/obsess!)

thanks for sharing and congrats again!!
36.gif
36.gif

Oh, I love that one too! I have it in color as well but there is something special about that one in B&W. I think I am going to get an 8x10 of that one. Thank you so much for your compliments. I make quick decisions and usually don''t second guess them (or at least not too much) which I think helped with my low/no stress approach. Also we live in NC and got married in WI so having a wedding planner did help SOOO much. Without her I would have been doing it all by myself. Good luck with your wedding plans!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/26/2006 8:53:11 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
GORGEOUS!! I love them, you''re simply adorable and don''t you just LOVE forehead kisses?
face23.gif

Thanks SDL! I do love them!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori~
Your pictures came out beautifully! I''m sorry you had to wait so long for them, but you and your hubby are absolutely gorgeous together. Congratulations!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results