shape
carat
color
clarity

First dress I tried on......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Yup, I love it too.

(You could try to get some shots on the big day with the straps on and some without so you can enjoy both looks? - Just a thought!)

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:36:54 AM
Author: emeraldlover1
Kelli....Since you asked,here are my two dress threads: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-found-my-dress.94354/

and... https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-visited-my-dress-with-more-pics.105488/

I love your dress! I know what you mean too about picking a dress my fiance would like. I tend to have some pretty off the wall ideas so I think he is totally scared about the dress I choose. lol.
Now I remember seeing it! It''s really gorgeous, and I don''t know if you ever solved the material question or not, but I think it''s perfect anyway! You have the perfcet shape for that dress, it looks awesome!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:09:51 PM
Author: GoodSoul
It really does look perfect on you! I am SO SO SO envious of your shoulders!! Gorgeous!
Thanks! You''re making my day, as I tend to be overly critical of myself
9.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 1:56:47 PM
Author: Steel
Yup, I love it too.

(You could try to get some shots on the big day with the straps on and some without so you can enjoy both looks? - Just a thought!)
Thanks Steel. I actually like it better with the straps too though. I have somewhat broad shoulders, and I''ve always joked that I didn''t want to look like "a man is a dress" or a "linebacker". I know I don''t really look that way, but I feel better with some straps on. The dress actually came with some weird cap sleeve things, but I didn''t like those either, so I bought sparkly little spaghetti straps and they seem to be just the right touch for me:)

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for your wonderful comments everyone! I''ve been waiting to get my camera back so I could post these, and now I''m even more excited to wear it!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
OMG...you so don''t look like a man! I would kill to have your upper body.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
It does fit you perfectly! It looks more like a first fitting pic than a first shopping pic! Congrats!
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 3:43:02 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
OMG...you so don''t look like a man! I would kill to have your upper body.
LOL thanks! But I saw your pictures and you have a fantastic body!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results