shape
carat
color
clarity

Floating pendant

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
This is another project that was completed back in December but I never got around to posting it in this forum. This pendant was made from 14k white gold. The center stone is a blue tourmaline. The clear disc is a synthetic sapphire watch crystal that was cut down to size. This pendant was made by Peter Lees.

Here are some of Peter's pictures:
TourPd3327OverCenterFl.jpg
TourPd3282TopSideFl.jpg
kiz-floatside.jpg

Here are some of mine. I know some of my pictures make it look like the diamonds are set unevenly (they're not) or that there are gaps (there aren't any). I think all of that is just a poor photo angle and/or camera reflection.
kiz-float14.jpg
kiz-float13.jpg
kiz-float12.jpg
kiz-float11.jpg

How cool is that? Beautiful!

Oh.....it's stunning. I love the floating effect. You are very bad indeed and need to slap your hand for waiting so long to post this beauty. :nono: What a great idea and design.

I think you already post it but it's a pleasure to see it one more time. It's a real beauty!

Wow! I have never seen anything like that in my whole life. That is so cool! It is beautiful too :cheeky:

It's beautiful. I love how original it is!

Wow, it is beautiful and unique, not to mention absolutely gorgeous!!!!

That is sooo unique!!! I love it!

I'm not sure I posted on the original, but you made all the right choices for this pendant. Stunning!

Wow that is really cool, congrats!

Thank you all for your lovely comments. I can't take credit for the design though; I shamelessly ripped off the concept from an antique piece I saw online. The original used an OEC diamond in the center though.

Farleysmom: no hand smacking needed. I did post it to the Colored Stones forum when I got it, I just didn't post it to SMTB. :)

Beautiful! Love the color of the stone!! :love:

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

That's really cool!!!

I've never seen anything like it. It's gorgeous!

I love it!! Such a unique look, the floating effect is just so cool. Looks gorgeous on you! :love:

I never get tired of seeing this.....So beautiful :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results