shape
carat
color
clarity

Fun project with 2.54 lab OEC and Emerald

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been sitting on this OEC from Alex Park for over a year now, and finally decided it’s time to do something with it.

I really really love the look and concept of toi et moi rings, and maybe I’ll do that with another pair of stones sometime, but for now I don’t want to find another emerald and I want the look of a moi et toi without the commitment. I also don’t want to risk resetting the emerald. So I’ve decided to have the OEC made into a ring that matches the bezel setting the emerald is in and stack them. This way my emerald stays in its setting, both stones are protected from damaging each other, and I can wear them separately.

Also posting an inspo pic with a giant emerald and diamond stacked on a pinky finger. I’ll wear mine on my ring finger but I fell in love with the sort of haphazard look of the two together. I like the casual look of a brushed bezel setting and the juxtaposition of two different shaped stones. Overall I just really like this vibe.

Of course the emerald didn’t feel like being photogenic today so I’m including a pic from when I got it so you can see its glow. I’m having JR Columbian do the setting again; they are using my CAD from the emerald setting to make sure the rings will stack together as well as match. What do you think?

IMG_6211.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6213.jpeg
    IMG_6213.jpeg
    196.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 4CA72FC6-1C73-4701-A2A5-072E3E4BEAF4.jpeg
    4CA72FC6-1C73-4701-A2A5-072E3E4BEAF4.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_6045.png
    IMG_6045.png
    784.1 KB · Views: 40
I don't think you can go wrong with that!

Definitely a winning combination to stack together! Will be gorgeous!

That will be gorgeous!

Oh that will be spectacular!

Really cool idea! Can't wait to see the final result :cool2:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP